Why Could Advani not Replicate Obama Success?
Lok Sabha elections 2009 will be remembered for the use of IT both by the Congress and the BJP.
Both made equal use of technology for propaganda and inter-office communication, but saffron failed miserably. So what went wrong?
To find the answer click here…
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Indian IT Cos Reducing Dependence On Visas: Nasscom
- Indian IT Exports To grow 7-8 pc In 2017-18: Nasscom
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 6-11)
- India To Host Mobile World Congress This Year
- MWC 2017: What Are The Key Enterprise Takeaways?
- HPE, Tata To Build India's largest IoT Network
- Is It A New Beginning For Nokia Phones?
- India to embrace 5G Tech With The World
- GST Bill Passed: What It Means For IT Sector?