Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
Organizations that embrace multiple clouds need better tools to manage and optimise workloads across public and private clouds, while they address cross-networking and management needs. Cloud silos and vendor lock-in become common concerns for IT teams to monitor and manage. This is where companies like VMware enable IT organizations to adopt a hybrid cloud infrastructure without creating cloud silos.
In an exclusive video interaction with CXOToday, VMware VP & CTO for Cloud Platform BU, Kit Colbert speaks about cloud silos, containers, India-specific strategies, and how to brace against lethal malwares like WannaCry.
- Innoviti Raises 80-Cr To Boost Tech Platform, Expand Business
- Indian Operators To Deliver 5G Services For Sports Organizers
- Healthcare Firms Keen To Invest In Hybrid Cloud, Says Study
- Top 4 Video Production Trends to Watch in 2019 [Sponsored]
- Columbia Asia Hospital Goes Digital On Patient Engagement
- Enterprises Realizing Power Of Autonomous Cloud, Says Oracle's Steve Daheb
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC
- Financial Services And The Cloud: It’s Now or Never
- Talent Shortage, A Key Concern For Organizations: Gartner
- Infor Invests USD 1.5 Bn Ahead of Potential IPO