Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
Organizations that embrace multiple clouds need better tools to manage and optimise workloads across public and private clouds, while they address cross-networking and management needs. Cloud silos and vendor lock-in become common concerns for IT teams to monitor and manage. This is where companies like VMware enable IT organizations to adopt a hybrid cloud infrastructure without creating cloud silos.
In an exclusive video interaction with CXOToday, VMware VP & CTO for Cloud Platform BU, Kit Colbert speaks about cloud silos, containers, India-specific strategies, and how to brace against lethal malwares like WannaCry.
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- Key Cloud Transformation Predictions For 2018