Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
Organizations that embrace multiple clouds need better tools to manage and optimise workloads across public and private clouds, while they address cross-networking and management needs. Cloud silos and vendor lock-in become common concerns for IT teams to monitor and manage. This is where companies like VMware enable IT organizations to adopt a hybrid cloud infrastructure without creating cloud silos.
In an exclusive video interaction with CXOToday, VMware VP & CTO for Cloud Platform BU, Kit Colbert speaks about cloud silos, containers, India-specific strategies, and how to brace against lethal malwares like WannaCry.
- IoT Is Becoming A Major Burden For CIOs: Study
- Firms Still Unaware Of Risks On Data In The Cloud: Study
- Trend Micro Sees Huge Growth For Cloud Security In India
- IBM Snaps Up Red Hat To Bolster Cloud Business
- How SMBs Can Protect Their Sensitive Data
- Oracle Announces New Updates To Its Enterprise Cloud
- VGSTS 2018: A Knowledge-Sharing Platform For Tech Entrepreneurs
- Cloud Monitoring: 9 Best Practices You Need To Adopt
- Cloud-Powered Blockchain To Create A Smarter Workforce
- AI Is Making BI Smarter