Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
Organizations that embrace multiple clouds need better tools to manage and optimise workloads across public and private clouds, while they address cross-networking and management needs. Cloud silos and vendor lock-in become common concerns for IT teams to monitor and manage. This is where companies like VMware enable IT organizations to adopt a hybrid cloud infrastructure without creating cloud silos.
In an exclusive video interaction with CXOToday, VMware VP & CTO for Cloud Platform BU, Kit Colbert speaks about cloud silos, containers, India-specific strategies, and how to brace against lethal malwares like WannaCry.
- Financial Services And The Cloud: It’s Now or Never
- Talent Shortage, A Key Concern For Organizations: Gartner
- Infor Invests USD 1.5 Bn Ahead of Potential IPO
- Study Highlights Widening Skill Gap In Indian IT Industry
- 6 Predictions For Surveillance Industry In 2019
- Making Data Hyper-Available To The Multi-Cloud Enterprise
- 3 Trends That Will Rule Data Protection in 2019
- What Makes The Smart Home Market So Lucrative In India
- BlackBerry Empowers Automakers With Digital Cockpit Solution
- Would Cyber Serenity Soon Be A Thing Of The Past?