Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
Organizations that embrace multiple clouds need better tools to manage and optimise workloads across public and private clouds, while they address cross-networking and management needs. Cloud silos and vendor lock-in become common concerns for IT teams to monitor and manage. This is where companies like VMware enable IT organizations to adopt a hybrid cloud infrastructure without creating cloud silos.
In an exclusive video interaction with CXOToday, VMware VP & CTO for Cloud Platform BU, Kit Colbert speaks about cloud silos, containers, India-specific strategies, and how to brace against lethal malwares like WannaCry.
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Endpoint, Servers, Cloud Are All WinMagic's Forte: COO
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network