Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
Organizations that embrace multiple clouds need better tools to manage and optimise workloads across public and private clouds, while they address cross-networking and management needs. Cloud silos and vendor lock-in become common concerns for IT teams to monitor and manage. This is where companies like VMware enable IT organizations to adopt a hybrid cloud infrastructure without creating cloud silos.
In an exclusive video interaction with CXOToday, VMware VP & CTO for Cloud Platform BU, Kit Colbert speaks about cloud silos, containers, India-specific strategies, and how to brace against lethal malwares like WannaCry.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Mission Critical Workloads Require Specialized Cloud: Study
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Sept 11-15)
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization