Why Gender Diversity Matters In Organizational Success
Gender diversity is an essential component of organizational success. Various research papers have revealed that companies with more diverse workforces perform better financially. Even organizations have acknowledged the importance of gender diversity and are proactively encouraging the women workforce to take up new roles and responsibilities.
The rising awareness about equality and proactive measures from enterprises with dedicated programs have certainly helped in increasing women’s participation in the technology jobs. However, women are still not seen in a large numbers at the senior level positions. Education, awareness and dedicated efforts of enterprises are key factors to ensure long term commitment from women in their profession. At the same time, women really need to break their comfort zones and come out of the restricted mindset to utilize their talents and potential to the fullest.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Eileen O’ Mara, Senior Vice President –Customer Sales, Salesforce emphasizes on the open and transparent discussion and structural programs to encourage and support women to take up senior roles in organizations. Eileen O’ Mara firmly believes that all organizations that want to be competitive should take up gender diversity as a key priority area to create a framework of organizational culture.
- App Makers Should Create More Relevant Apps For Tech-Savvy Indians
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Tech Experts Share Their Views On Engineer's Day
- Businesses Should Educate Consumers On AI For Smarter Outcome: Study
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Talent-Mobility Gap Drives Talent Away: Study
- Five Tips for Building An 'Inclusive Workplace'
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker