Why Gender Diversity Matters In Organizational Success
Gender diversity is an essential component of organizational success. Various research papers have revealed that companies with more diverse workforces perform better financially. Even organizations have acknowledged the importance of gender diversity and are proactively encouraging the women workforce to take up new roles and responsibilities.
The rising awareness about equality and proactive measures from enterprises with dedicated programs have certainly helped in increasing women’s participation in the technology jobs. However, women are still not seen in a large numbers at the senior level positions. Education, awareness and dedicated efforts of enterprises are key factors to ensure long term commitment from women in their profession. At the same time, women really need to break their comfort zones and come out of the restricted mindset to utilize their talents and potential to the fullest.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Eileen O’ Mara, Senior Vice President –Customer Sales, Salesforce emphasizes on the open and transparent discussion and structural programs to encourage and support women to take up senior roles in organizations. Eileen O’ Mara firmly believes that all organizations that want to be competitive should take up gender diversity as a key priority area to create a framework of organizational culture.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Blockchain Projects To Lose Much Gleam By 2025: GlobalData
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Study Shows 'Self-Reflection' Can Be CEO's Success Mantra
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study