Why Gender Diversity Matters In Organizational Success
Gender diversity is an essential component of organizational success. Various research papers have revealed that companies with more diverse workforces perform better financially. Even organizations have acknowledged the importance of gender diversity and are proactively encouraging the women workforce to take up new roles and responsibilities.
The rising awareness about equality and proactive measures from enterprises with dedicated programs have certainly helped in increasing women’s participation in the technology jobs. However, women are still not seen in a large numbers at the senior level positions. Education, awareness and dedicated efforts of enterprises are key factors to ensure long term commitment from women in their profession. At the same time, women really need to break their comfort zones and come out of the restricted mindset to utilize their talents and potential to the fullest.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Eileen O’ Mara, Senior Vice President –Customer Sales, Salesforce emphasizes on the open and transparent discussion and structural programs to encourage and support women to take up senior roles in organizations. Eileen O’ Mara firmly believes that all organizations that want to be competitive should take up gender diversity as a key priority area to create a framework of organizational culture.
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Women Developers Stuck In Junior-Level Roles: Report