Why Gender Diversity Matters In Organizational Success
Gender diversity is an essential component of organizational success. Various research papers have revealed that companies with more diverse workforces perform better financially. Even organizations have acknowledged the importance of gender diversity and are proactively encouraging the women workforce to take up new roles and responsibilities.
The rising awareness about equality and proactive measures from enterprises with dedicated programs have certainly helped in increasing women’s participation in the technology jobs. However, women are still not seen in a large numbers at the senior level positions. Education, awareness and dedicated efforts of enterprises are key factors to ensure long term commitment from women in their profession. At the same time, women really need to break their comfort zones and come out of the restricted mindset to utilize their talents and potential to the fullest.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Eileen O’ Mara, Senior Vice President –Customer Sales, Salesforce emphasizes on the open and transparent discussion and structural programs to encourage and support women to take up senior roles in organizations. Eileen O’ Mara firmly believes that all organizations that want to be competitive should take up gender diversity as a key priority area to create a framework of organizational culture.
- India Can Use Technology To Fight Against Corruption
- Changing India's Learning System With Transformational Tech
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 7-12)
- Why India Needs A Second Green Revolution
- SAP India To Create 15 Lakh Digitally Efficient Professionals
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage
- Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Memo: Lessons For IT Industry
- ZippServ's Tech Saves Home Buyers From Risky Investments
- Dr Smartphone In The Era Of Remote Consultation
- India To See 850 Mn Online Users by 2025: Survey