WIMAX Forum Elects Tatacom on its Board
Tata Communications (Tatacom), a Tata Group company, has been elected to the Board of WIMAX Forum. Tatacom will be represented on the forum board by Prateek Pashine, COO of the company’s retail broadband unit.
"Electing Tata to the board demonstrates the WIMAX Forum’s commitment to the Indian market and signifies the company’s importance to the WIMAX ecosystem worldwide," said Ron Resnick, president and chairman of WIMAX Forum, in a press release.
Tata Communications is an active member of WIMAX Forum India Chapter (WFIC) and holds leadership position in three of the Chapter’s four working groups.
WIMAX Forum is an industry-led not-for-profit organisation, set up to certify and promote the compatibility and interoperability of broadband wirless products.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- SITA Helps Vistara Speed Up Communication
- Infosys Saga: Nandan Nilekani Appointed Chairman
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Infosys’ Blunder: Throwing Baby With The Bathwater
- Infosys Blames Mr. Murthy For Vishal Sikka’s Resignation
- How Blockchain Can Protect The Artist's Right
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina