Wimax Forum use PKI to Secure Wireless Ecosystem
The PKI for WiMAX will combine the speed of broadband with the convenience of wireless, and deliver secure and fast connectivity on metropolitan area networks (MAN).
The wireless architecture derived from VeriSign s PKI infrastructure is a combination of highly integrated hardware, software, and processes that deliver hosted and managed security to many commercial and government customers.
The service is available to both WiMAX service providers and device manufacturers.
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Digital Transformation Needs Robust IT Architecture Plan
- Equifax Breach: Lessons For Indian Companies
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- 5 Tech Trends That Will Change Banking Experience In India
- Prevention Is Key To Enterprise Security Architecture
- Businesses Shifting From Legacy To Preventive Security Architecture
- MobME Eyes Global Expansion With Analytics Solutions
- 3 Tech Concepts That Will Redefine Enterprise Biz
- CTOs, Here's How You Can Build The “Ship Of Theseus”