Wind River & Wipro Strike Strategic Alliance
Wind River Systems, a global player in Device Software Optimization (DSO), and Wipro Technologies, a global IT services division of Wipro Limited, has announced a strategic partnership that will more closely align Wind River’s DSO products and device design services with Wipro’s product engineering services portfolio.
Joint customers of Wind River and Wipro will now have access to a larger team of development engineers trained on the latest Wind River DSO product lines, thereby enabling them to develop and run device software faster, better, at a lower cost and more reliably.
Under the terms of the agreement, Wind River will provide extensive training to Wipro’s engineering team on Wind River’s DSO product line including Wind River Workbench and the Wind River Platforms.
Apparently, Wind River and Wipro’s joint customers will benefit from the tighter alignment between Wipro’s design services and Wind River’s DSO technology solutions.
“The combination of Wind River Professional Services and Wipro provides our joint clients with a one-stop-shop for device design outsourcing. From concept to production, customers can now tap into a deeper pool of talent and expertise to address all their device development needs,” said Damian Artt, vice president of worldwide professional services, Wind River.
- Unlocking The Potential Of SDN And NFV
- SAP Backs Cloud Foundry And OpenStack
- Suzlon Group appoints new CFO
- Datapipe DC to use renewable energy
- HP Opens Wind-powered Data center
- Intel Looks beyond Microsoft in Embedded Space
- Intel Strengthens Software Capabilities
- Grid-Computing: For a High Throughput
- 'Network's the Winning Tech for '08'
- Test Automation Market Lures Wind River