Wipro, Agnik Gear Up For Advanced Connected Car Services
Indian IT services firm, Wipro Limited, has announced a collaboration with Agnik to offer advanced connected car IT services and platforms for the automotive industry. Agnik is a cloud-based vehicle performance Big Data analytics software company. The services will be powered by Agnik’s Big Data Analytics products, which analyse vehicle and driver performance information along with context data, using a blend of onboard and cloud-based distributed analytics, Wipro said in a release.
Advanced Big Data solutions for connected car environments help the automotive industry better understand vehicle performance, automotive business, and connect with customers at a deeper level to improve efficiency and brand-loyalty, it stated. The company said Wipro will use Agnik’s analytics products in order to offer automotive companies a unique solution to enable proactive maintenance of vehicles, encourage safe driving, and present a highly personalized customer experience. Wipro will integrate, and support (IT and BPO) connected vehicle solutions for OEMs and automotive suppliers.
Agnik’s suite of analytics software products provide wide range of powerful yet easy-to-use cloud-based tools that are designed to mine large scale vehicle and driver performance data in a distributed cloud-environment, providing varieties of use-cases including warranty management, detailed prognosis, failure modeling, geo-spatial analytics, actuarial analysis for insurance, advanced CRM services powered by computational advertisement algorithms among others.
Srinivas Rao, Vice President and Head of Service Transformation Group within Wipro’s Manufacturing & Hi-tech business unit said: “Our deep investment and expertise in the machine-to-machine (M2M) space and particularly in connected car environments along with world-wide engagement with automotive companies will be further enhanced by this new cutting-edge solution from Agnik which is based on decade long research. We believe advanced personalized analytics will have a deep game-changing impact in the connected car applications for the automotive industry.”
Wipro is a member of the Car Connectivity Consortium (CCC), a body dedicated to developing cross-industry collaboration global standards and solutions for smartphone and in-vehicle connectivity.
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report