Wipro announces salary hike across board
Wipro yesterday announced that it has completed some organizational changes it had planned and has assured employees of its IT business salary hikes across the board.
“Continuing our design principle on having a single axis, we took advice from an external strategy consulting firm to finalize how to goal service lines and business units. This is now ready and will be shared with the leadership teams by next week,” informed TK Kurien, CEO, Wipro.
Kurien confirmed that, a cross-functional team is working on the data review and structure finalization to migrate the data to the new organization structure by middle of April. He also said that he would update the employees on the timing for salary increase process for the IT business by the first week of April.
The company had announced during its third quarter results that it will align itself to create a ‘bolder, simpler and leaner’ organization, and the company had discarded its joint CEO model and appointed Kurien as the sole CEO earlier this year.
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Oracle Bets On India To Grow Cloud Business
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Oracle To Open Its First India Data Center
- Wipro Helps K'taka Govt To Digitize Its Gram Panchayat Offices
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT
- Wipro's T K Kurien To Retire On Jan 31
- Global Headwinds Hit India's IT Growth: Report
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Retail Spending On Digital Services Leaps: Zinnov