Wipro Appoints New Global Sales President
Wipro Technologies, the global IT services business of Wipro Limited, has appointed Martha Bejar as president, global sales and operations.
In her role as global head of sales and operations, Martha will focus on Go to Market strategy, drive revenue growth and leverage on Wipro s strength in innovation, technology, process insight and globalization to further enhance the company s position as a business transformation catalyst, Wipro said in a press statement.
Prior to this, Martha has served as corporate vice president for the communications sector at Microsoft Corp. and as president of Nortel’s Caribbean and Latin America regions.
Speaking about the new appointment, Suresh Vaswani, Joint CEO-IT Business, and member of the board, Wipro Ltd said Martha brings diversity of perspective to the management team. This coupled with the changes we made last year will substantially strengthen our geo teams and enable us to build even closer client relationships, he said.
Commenting on her new role, Martha said her focus areas will be to strengthen Wipro s relationships with alliance partners and customers.
Martha Bejar holds a BSc degree in industrial engineering from the University of Miami and an MBA from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. She also is a graduate of the Advanced Management Program at Harvard University Business School.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence In Cybersecurity: A Paradigm Shift
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study