Wipro BPO wins ‘Company of the Year’ Industry Award
Wipro BPO, the business process outsourcing unit of Wipro has been recognized as the ‘Company of the Year’ in the ‘International’ category, at the ‘BPO Industry Awards 2010’. The ceremony was organized by Economictimes.com in association with QAI, a consulting and workforce development organization, recently.
Ashutosh Vaidya, Sr. VP and Head, Wipro BPO, stated, “This award is testimony to Wipro BPO’s proven track record of partnering with client organizations to build transformation programs that deliver business value beyond labour arbitrage”.
Wipro BPO provides its services across CRM, back office transaction processing, industry specific solutions and BPO consulting. Its services are present in 27 countries including Brazil, Canada, Japan and New Zealand, informed the company.
The members of the jury included prominent industry leaders like Raman Roy, chairman & managing director, Quatrro BPO Solutions, Pradeep Gupta, chairman and managing director, CyberMedia (NSE:CYBERMEDIA) and T K Arun, editor-Delhi, The Economic Times.
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Shifting Security Strategy From Breach 'Prevention' To 'Acceptance'
- New App Launched To Know Everything About GST
- Will the GST Produce 2% Higher Growth Rates?
- E-Learning Can Bridge the Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled
- Cisco Separates Enterprise And Public Sector Roles
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Fiber Channel Won't Die; It Has Emerged Even Stronger
- Wipro Helps K'taka Govt To Digitize Its Gram Panchayat Offices
- Why India Needs Separate CERT For Different Industries?