Wipro CMO Jessie Paul Quits
IT major Wipro Technologies’ Chief Marketing Officer Jessie Paul has quit her job to launch her own venture.
Ms Paul will continue with Wipro till January 8.
In her four-and-a-half years tenure at Wipro, Ms Paul initiated the shared-marketing unit for Wipro Technologies and Wipro Infotech, apart from devising strategies to build the Wipro brand.
Prior to working with Wipro, Ms Paul has worked for nearly 15 years in companies like O&M, Infosys Technologies and iGate.
Ms Paul’s new venture will be a marketing platform for B2B early-stage companies in the traditional and new media space like social blogging.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise