Wipro CMO Jessie Paul Quits
IT major Wipro Technologies’ Chief Marketing Officer Jessie Paul has quit her job to launch her own venture.
Ms Paul will continue with Wipro till January 8.
In her four-and-a-half years tenure at Wipro, Ms Paul initiated the shared-marketing unit for Wipro Technologies and Wipro Infotech, apart from devising strategies to build the Wipro brand.
Prior to working with Wipro, Ms Paul has worked for nearly 15 years in companies like O&M, Infosys Technologies and iGate.
Ms Paul’s new venture will be a marketing platform for B2B early-stage companies in the traditional and new media space like social blogging.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs