Wipro CMO Jessie Paul Quits
IT major Wipro Technologies’ Chief Marketing Officer Jessie Paul has quit her job to launch her own venture.
Ms Paul will continue with Wipro till January 8.
In her four-and-a-half years tenure at Wipro, Ms Paul initiated the shared-marketing unit for Wipro Technologies and Wipro Infotech, apart from devising strategies to build the Wipro brand.
Prior to working with Wipro, Ms Paul has worked for nearly 15 years in companies like O&M, Infosys Technologies and iGate.
Ms Paul’s new venture will be a marketing platform for B2B early-stage companies in the traditional and new media space like social blogging.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO