Wipro CMO Jessie Paul Quits
IT major Wipro Technologies’ Chief Marketing Officer Jessie Paul has quit her job to launch her own venture.
Ms Paul will continue with Wipro till January 8.
In her four-and-a-half years tenure at Wipro, Ms Paul initiated the shared-marketing unit for Wipro Technologies and Wipro Infotech, apart from devising strategies to build the Wipro brand.
Prior to working with Wipro, Ms Paul has worked for nearly 15 years in companies like O&M, Infosys Technologies and iGate.
Ms Paul’s new venture will be a marketing platform for B2B early-stage companies in the traditional and new media space like social blogging.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Five Technologies Changing The Healthcare Sector
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study