Wipro CMO Jessie Paul Quits
IT major Wipro Technologies’ Chief Marketing Officer Jessie Paul has quit her job to launch her own venture.
Ms Paul will continue with Wipro till January 8.
In her four-and-a-half years tenure at Wipro, Ms Paul initiated the shared-marketing unit for Wipro Technologies and Wipro Infotech, apart from devising strategies to build the Wipro brand.
Prior to working with Wipro, Ms Paul has worked for nearly 15 years in companies like O&M, Infosys Technologies and iGate.
Ms Paul’s new venture will be a marketing platform for B2B early-stage companies in the traditional and new media space like social blogging.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66