Wipro Helps Westfield With Future Ready HR platform
Indian IT major Wipro is helped Westfield, a leading global shopping center with a future ready Human Resources (HR) platform.
With over 90 outlets spread across the US, UK and Asia Pacific, Westfield was looking to upgrade its Oracle PeopleSoft Human Capital Management platform and partnered with Wipro for this process. Wipro has successfully implemented the latest version of Oracle PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 platform, ensuring that Westfield leverages the benefits of the latest version of PeopleSoft HCM and reaffirms its leadership position within the real estate industry.
Wipro EasyU, an offshore upgrade lab and innovation tool, assisted Westfield in comprehensive impact analysis of their application landscape and accelerated the upgrade of custom components. Throughout the implementation Westfield ensured that it standardizes its core people platform to provide scalability, improve employee experience and create an integrated recruitment process, while ensuring that the upgraded process reduces overall cost of management.
Peter Bourke, CIO at Westfield said, “A key component for growth is the people that form the core of Westfield. As we grow, we required a future ready and scalable people platform and Wipro’s ability to deliver value, helped us standardize our process while working seamlessly with Westfield as one team. The successful go live is a testimony to our strategic planning and foresight in IT, as we continue our endeavours to become more efficient and scalable.”
Biplab Adhya, VP, Oracle Applications, Wipro Ltd said, “We are delighted to partner with Westfield and go live with the first such implementation in the APAC region. Wipro’s expertise has helped Westfield automate and unify their HR business processes, leading to a consistent end user experience and an integrated Peoplesoft HCM system.”
The Real Estate industry is among the focus sectors for Wipro in the Asia Pacific region.
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- AI, Voice To Disrupt Travel Market
- From Good to Great Customer Touchpoints
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud