Wipro Implements Oracle E-Business Suite
Wipro Technologies - the global IT services business of Wipro Limited, and Oracle have announced implementation of the Oracle E-Business Suite at Merichem. Houston based Merichem supplies chemicals, technology, and services for hydrocarbon processing and pulp and paper industries worldwide.
Amitava Sharma, Head, Oracle Practices, Wipro Technologies says, “The record-setting Oracle E-Business Suite implementation for Merichem was made possible through effective use of Oracle accelerators and Wipro’s Accelerated Implementation methodology (A-EAPM). These tools significantly reduce time to market and improve quality of delivery for our customers.”
Benefits for Wipro’s Oracle E-Business Suite are improving cross organization processes and expanding functionalities available to the business. As an example, the solution will enable real-time visibility and tracking of Merichem’s Rail Car fleet to interface with third party rail car tracking systems. This will facilitate transactional analysis of associated transportation costs. It will also help streamline back-office processes.
As a Certified Advantage Partner in the Oracle partner network, Wipro and Oracle are working together to implement Oracle Applications globally. Wipro has leveraged its global delivery model from its near shore - offshore centers at Houston, Texas and Bangalore, India.
Wipro and Oracle are currently in the process of expanding use of this model across the chemicals, engineering and construction markets in order to support cost efficient and low risk application implementations.
- What It Takes To Manage Technical Workforce Supply Chain
- The Business of Apps, Security, and Consumer Expectations
- GoDaddy Bets Big On Indian SMB, E-Commerce
- Importance Of Ensuring Your Website Is Safe And Secure
- New GST Rate Disappoints Telcos, Phone Makers
- Convergence, Key To Biz Empowerment: CSS Corp CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 15-20)
- Cloud Solutions Aid HelpAge India Enhance Elderly Care
- India's Best Employers Are Digital-Smarts, Innovative: Study
- Innovation Key To Startup Success In India: Study