Wipro Implements Oracle E-Business Suite
Wipro Technologies - the global IT services business of Wipro Limited, and Oracle have announced implementation of the Oracle E-Business Suite at Merichem. Houston based Merichem supplies chemicals, technology, and services for hydrocarbon processing and pulp and paper industries worldwide.
Amitava Sharma, Head, Oracle Practices, Wipro Technologies says, “The record-setting Oracle E-Business Suite implementation for Merichem was made possible through effective use of Oracle accelerators and Wipro’s Accelerated Implementation methodology (A-EAPM). These tools significantly reduce time to market and improve quality of delivery for our customers.”
Benefits for Wipro’s Oracle E-Business Suite are improving cross organization processes and expanding functionalities available to the business. As an example, the solution will enable real-time visibility and tracking of Merichem’s Rail Car fleet to interface with third party rail car tracking systems. This will facilitate transactional analysis of associated transportation costs. It will also help streamline back-office processes.
As a Certified Advantage Partner in the Oracle partner network, Wipro and Oracle are working together to implement Oracle Applications globally. Wipro has leveraged its global delivery model from its near shore - offshore centers at Houston, Texas and Bangalore, India.
Wipro and Oracle are currently in the process of expanding use of this model across the chemicals, engineering and construction markets in order to support cost efficient and low risk application implementations.
- Microsoft-LinkedIn Integration To Threaten Salesforce, Oracle
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Will See Strong Enterprise Demand
- Drivinge Technology-Led Growth In The Financial Sector
- How CEO Can Avoid Being A Victim Of Cyber-Attack
- CIOs Coming To Terms With Fear Of Cloud Security
- Why Businesses Are Not Seeing ROI For Innovation
- Things To Consider Before Getting A Small Business Loan
- Firms Yet To Reap Big Benefits From Email Marketing
- Amazon Gets Wallet License In India
- Wipro Helps K'taka Govt To Digitize Its Gram Panchayat Offices