Wipro launches Comet - digital content monetization solution
Wipro Technologies, the global consulting, system integration and outsourcing business of Wipro, today released Comet, the advanced digital content monetization solution which is meant to enable media and telecommunications service providers to roll out new content services, cost effectively and drive increased revenue streams by targeting offers to specific wants of individual consumers.
“Wipro has demonstrated leadership in the telecommunications and media domains with experience spanning over two decades. This coupled with extensive knowledge on technology platforms enable us to provide a portfolio for pricing, billing and sharing revenue for transactions of any type, thereby empowering us to provide superior business value to our customers around the world,” observed Steve Snyder, VP, Global Media & Telecom and Head, Media BU, Wipro Technologies.
The solution, as informed by the company, includes modules for content, advertising, and subscription management, user profiling, portal infrastructure, storefront, e-commerce, billing and CRM. It is based on industry standard technology platforms and products, conceptualizing solution themes. It further enables content providers to focus their strategy and simplify the process for consumers to find, use, and pay for content that will be delivered to a variety of devices including smart phones, tablets, PCs and televisions, stated Wipro.
Then solution will enable the adoption of monetization strategies, supporting flexible pricing and bundling, delivering analysis and segmentation to target appropriate and relevant content to the user at the right time.
Wipro will showcase the Comet solution at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, 14th – 17th February 2011.
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies