Wipro launches Comet - digital content monetization solution
Wipro Technologies, the global consulting, system integration and outsourcing business of Wipro, today released Comet, the advanced digital content monetization solution which is meant to enable media and telecommunications service providers to roll out new content services, cost effectively and drive increased revenue streams by targeting offers to specific wants of individual consumers.
“Wipro has demonstrated leadership in the telecommunications and media domains with experience spanning over two decades. This coupled with extensive knowledge on technology platforms enable us to provide a portfolio for pricing, billing and sharing revenue for transactions of any type, thereby empowering us to provide superior business value to our customers around the world,” observed Steve Snyder, VP, Global Media & Telecom and Head, Media BU, Wipro Technologies.
The solution, as informed by the company, includes modules for content, advertising, and subscription management, user profiling, portal infrastructure, storefront, e-commerce, billing and CRM. It is based on industry standard technology platforms and products, conceptualizing solution themes. It further enables content providers to focus their strategy and simplify the process for consumers to find, use, and pay for content that will be delivered to a variety of devices including smart phones, tablets, PCs and televisions, stated Wipro.
Then solution will enable the adoption of monetization strategies, supporting flexible pricing and bundling, delivering analysis and segmentation to target appropriate and relevant content to the user at the right time.
Wipro will showcase the Comet solution at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, 14th – 17th February 2011.
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Indian Railways On Track To Bigger Tech Innovation
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise