Wipro to help enterprises improve marketing performance
Wipro Technologies has partnered with a marketing mix optimization software company, ThinkVine, to provide enterprises in the consumer goods space a range of solutions and services in order to optimize marketing plans. The new solution suites are designed to drive brand growth by improving forecasting of marketing spends, tactics and timing across consumer groups, products, channels and geographies on a global scale, said Wipro.
ThinkVine’s marketing mix optimisation solution connects predictive analytics and data with behavioural insights that will enable organizations to better understand and predict where and how their consumers respond to marketing, across multiple marketing touch points, and purchase products.
“We can now help the consumer goods industry optimize marketing investments to drive growth and profitability. With the integration of ThinkVine’s marketing mix optimization solution into our ever expanding Integrated Trade and Marketing expertise, we help CMOs gain competitive advantage by having more predictability and achieve better results through optimizing their marketing investments,” says Srini Pallia, Senior Vice President and Head, Retail, CPG, Transportation & Government, Wipro Technologies.
“As CMOs of consumer goods companies are faced with increasing pressure to make their budgets work harder, they are turning to data and analytics for help. But, historical reports, simple metrics and traditional statistical methods only give them a look in the rear-view mirror,” said Mark Battaglia, CEO, ThinkVine.
He believes that marketers need accurate, forward-looking forecasts to quickly address changing market and consumer dynamics and confidently make changes to their marketing mix. “Our partnership with Wipro will enable CMOs to stay ahead of the rapidly evolving marketplace and improve their results,” he added.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise