Wipro to help enterprises improve marketing performance
Wipro Technologies has partnered with a marketing mix optimization software company, ThinkVine, to provide enterprises in the consumer goods space a range of solutions and services in order to optimize marketing plans. The new solution suites are designed to drive brand growth by improving forecasting of marketing spends, tactics and timing across consumer groups, products, channels and geographies on a global scale, said Wipro.
ThinkVine’s marketing mix optimisation solution connects predictive analytics and data with behavioural insights that will enable organizations to better understand and predict where and how their consumers respond to marketing, across multiple marketing touch points, and purchase products.
“We can now help the consumer goods industry optimize marketing investments to drive growth and profitability. With the integration of ThinkVine’s marketing mix optimization solution into our ever expanding Integrated Trade and Marketing expertise, we help CMOs gain competitive advantage by having more predictability and achieve better results through optimizing their marketing investments,” says Srini Pallia, Senior Vice President and Head, Retail, CPG, Transportation & Government, Wipro Technologies.
“As CMOs of consumer goods companies are faced with increasing pressure to make their budgets work harder, they are turning to data and analytics for help. But, historical reports, simple metrics and traditional statistical methods only give them a look in the rear-view mirror,” said Mark Battaglia, CEO, ThinkVine.
He believes that marketers need accurate, forward-looking forecasts to quickly address changing market and consumer dynamics and confidently make changes to their marketing mix. “Our partnership with Wipro will enable CMOs to stay ahead of the rapidly evolving marketplace and improve their results,” he added.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?