Wipro partners with VendorNet to strengthen retail offerings
The partnership will help retailers improve the omni-channel customer experience, which translates into higher sales and better margins, says the company.
IT provider Wipro Technologies has entered into a strategic partnership with VendorNet, a provider of web-based omni-retailing and supply chain solutions.
The partnership aims to solve retailers’ challenges when it comes to synchronizing channels and having a single cross-channel view of inventory, said a company release.
According to Srini Pallia, Senior Vice President and Head, Retail, CPG, Transportation and Government, Wipro Technologies, “It is our endeavor to help retailers improve the omni-channel customer experience, which translates into higher sales and better margins.”
The collaboration involves the resale and integration of VendorNet Commerce Suite with Wipro’s ENCORE e-commerce platform.
“Through the VendorNet partnership, the ENCORE platform will be better equipped to fulfill sales by optimizing inventory to meet online demand .The ability to leverage store inventory to augment the online experience, provides enhanced customer experience and meets the dynamic needs of today’s cross-channel customers,” said Pallia.
VendorNet’s Commerce Suite delivers automated cross-channel integration and inventory visibility technology for best source fulfillment from any location, including stores, warehouses, and third-party suppliers.
VendorNet solutions are being used by more than 120 retailers and over 18,000 suppliers, warehouses, and stores. VendorNet integrates with platforms such as Wipro ENCORE to automate order routing and transmission, order status tracking, shipping, invoicing, reporting, and order lifecycle visibility.
“Partnering with a global company such as Wipro means retailers worldwide have an opportunity to overcome the manageable challenges presented by omni-channel retailing. Our combined technologies and best-practice knowledge will ensure retailers can put the right product, at the right price, at the right time in the hands of consumers at any point-of-purchase,” said Sharon Gardner, President of VendorNet.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation