Wipro partners with VendorNet to strengthen retail offerings
The partnership will help retailers improve the omni-channel customer experience, which translates into higher sales and better margins, says the company.
IT provider Wipro Technologies has entered into a strategic partnership with VendorNet, a provider of web-based omni-retailing and supply chain solutions.
The partnership aims to solve retailers’ challenges when it comes to synchronizing channels and having a single cross-channel view of inventory, said a company release.
According to Srini Pallia, Senior Vice President and Head, Retail, CPG, Transportation and Government, Wipro Technologies, “It is our endeavor to help retailers improve the omni-channel customer experience, which translates into higher sales and better margins.”
The collaboration involves the resale and integration of VendorNet Commerce Suite with Wipro’s ENCORE e-commerce platform.
“Through the VendorNet partnership, the ENCORE platform will be better equipped to fulfill sales by optimizing inventory to meet online demand .The ability to leverage store inventory to augment the online experience, provides enhanced customer experience and meets the dynamic needs of today’s cross-channel customers,” said Pallia.
VendorNet’s Commerce Suite delivers automated cross-channel integration and inventory visibility technology for best source fulfillment from any location, including stores, warehouses, and third-party suppliers.
VendorNet solutions are being used by more than 120 retailers and over 18,000 suppliers, warehouses, and stores. VendorNet integrates with platforms such as Wipro ENCORE to automate order routing and transmission, order status tracking, shipping, invoicing, reporting, and order lifecycle visibility.
“Partnering with a global company such as Wipro means retailers worldwide have an opportunity to overcome the manageable challenges presented by omni-channel retailing. Our combined technologies and best-practice knowledge will ensure retailers can put the right product, at the right price, at the right time in the hands of consumers at any point-of-purchase,” said Sharon Gardner, President of VendorNet.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- How Fanfare Personalizes Shopping Experience Via Blockchain
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace