Wipro, SAP team up for co-innovation
Collaborative efforts are common in the IT industry to drive growth and profitability. Recently, IT bellwether Wipro announced the launch of a co-innovation center for SAP Solutions to drive the latter’s innovation initiatives. Wipro anticipates that participants in the center will develop best-in-class solutions based on the SAP HANA platform, as well as next-generation technologies including mobility and analytics to offer integrated offerings based on SAP HANA for customers.
This facility, located in Wipro’s campus in Bangalore, is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure that will enable the companies to jointly develop use cases and conduct customer-specific demonstrations. It will also be a center for providing training and building specific competencies around new SAP products.
Supported by teams of professionals from Wipro and SAP, the new center is expected to provide customers with process-specific business solutions, and thought leadership around existing and emerging SAP solution-based technologies. Wipro will focus on innovating new solutions and use cases for industries, such as utilities, mining, banking, insurance, life sciences, public sector, automotive, consumer goods and retail.
“As customers seek greater value and innovation, it is our endeavour to provide winning solutions in line with future trends. The Wipro Co-Innovation Center for SAP Solutionswill drive collaboration and will benefit our customers tremendously,” Bhanumurthy BM Senior Vice President and Head, Business Application Services, Wipro Limited.
Wipro plans to integrate its new research center in Bangalore with Wipro co-innovation center in Mountain View, California, to offer an extended center of research for customers globally.
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Connected Cars, Beyond The Paradigm
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead