Wipro, SAP team up for co-innovation
Collaborative efforts are common in the IT industry to drive growth and profitability. Recently, IT bellwether Wipro announced the launch of a co-innovation center for SAP Solutions to drive the latter’s innovation initiatives. Wipro anticipates that participants in the center will develop best-in-class solutions based on the SAP HANA platform, as well as next-generation technologies including mobility and analytics to offer integrated offerings based on SAP HANA for customers.
This facility, located in Wipro’s campus in Bangalore, is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure that will enable the companies to jointly develop use cases and conduct customer-specific demonstrations. It will also be a center for providing training and building specific competencies around new SAP products.
Supported by teams of professionals from Wipro and SAP, the new center is expected to provide customers with process-specific business solutions, and thought leadership around existing and emerging SAP solution-based technologies. Wipro will focus on innovating new solutions and use cases for industries, such as utilities, mining, banking, insurance, life sciences, public sector, automotive, consumer goods and retail.
“As customers seek greater value and innovation, it is our endeavour to provide winning solutions in line with future trends. The Wipro Co-Innovation Center for SAP Solutionswill drive collaboration and will benefit our customers tremendously,” Bhanumurthy BM Senior Vice President and Head, Business Application Services, Wipro Limited.
Wipro plans to integrate its new research center in Bangalore with Wipro co-innovation center in Mountain View, California, to offer an extended center of research for customers globally.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions