Wipro Tech launches hospitality mgmt solution
Wipro Technologies, the global IT services business of Wipro Limited has launched ‘Wipro Hospitality Management Solution’ at HITEC 2010, a conference for the hospitality and leisure industry.
Wipro Hospitality Management Solution is a hosted, integrated operations, automation and distribution application, which is a cloud solution to address some of the unique problems of the hospitality industry. The system can also be fully integrated to Oracle On Demand Back office applications, Siebel CRM and other leading loyalty solutions.
"We are also in the process of setting up the first dedicated hospitality lab in our Bangalore campus that can be used by hotel companies across the world to conduct research on emerging technologies and test new products and solutions," said Bhanumurthy, Senior VP (Retail, CPG, Transport, Government vertical), Wipro Technologies.
The solution provides a single platform for all the stakeholders to collaborate and the system provides for all inventory and profiles to be located in one database. This ensures a single image of inventory and a single view of the guest across the enterprise.
The system incorporates all operations-related automation features like front desk, cashiering, housekeeping, banquets and catering, restaurant operations, spa, etc. The online distribution functionality of the system is powered by a booking engine which is currently used by multiple customers in the hospitality and travel space.
The system is claimed to reduce capital expenditure at the property level, on computer hardware. This is because it does away with ‘multiple silos of data and applications’ like PMS, S&C, PoS (at the property level) and CRS (Central Reservation System) at the enterprise level.
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary