Wipro Technologies sets up HQ in Canada
Wipro Technologies, the global consulting, system integration and outsourcing business of Wipro, recently inaugurated an office in Mississauga, Ontario, as part of expansion plan for its Canadian operations. This office is mean to serve as Wipro’s Canadian headquarters as the company plans to intensify its focus in this region.
“The opening of our office in Mississauga, Ontario not only extends our local presence in Canada, but also demonstrates our commitment to our customers and partners in the region. This move also strongly reflects the strategic importance of the Canadian market in Wipro’s growth strategy,” informed Chris Lord, vice president and country head, Canada, Wipro Technologies.
Lord further expects that through more local offices and a local Canadian HQ, the company will be able to provide additional support and scale to customers with even faster deployment times for resources at client sites.
A thrilled Mayor McCallion remarked on the development, “Wipro’s strong global presence and level of commitment to the Canadian market make it a privilege to welcome them into our leading business community in Mississauga.”
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Five Technologies Changing The Healthcare Sector