Wipro Technologies sets up HQ in Canada
Wipro Technologies, the global consulting, system integration and outsourcing business of Wipro, recently inaugurated an office in Mississauga, Ontario, as part of expansion plan for its Canadian operations. This office is mean to serve as Wipro’s Canadian headquarters as the company plans to intensify its focus in this region.
“The opening of our office in Mississauga, Ontario not only extends our local presence in Canada, but also demonstrates our commitment to our customers and partners in the region. This move also strongly reflects the strategic importance of the Canadian market in Wipro’s growth strategy,” informed Chris Lord, vice president and country head, Canada, Wipro Technologies.
Lord further expects that through more local offices and a local Canadian HQ, the company will be able to provide additional support and scale to customers with even faster deployment times for resources at client sites.
A thrilled Mayor McCallion remarked on the development, “Wipro’s strong global presence and level of commitment to the Canadian market make it a privilege to welcome them into our leading business community in Mississauga.”
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018