Wipro Technologies sets up HQ in Canada
Wipro Technologies, the global consulting, system integration and outsourcing business of Wipro, recently inaugurated an office in Mississauga, Ontario, as part of expansion plan for its Canadian operations. This office is mean to serve as Wipro’s Canadian headquarters as the company plans to intensify its focus in this region.
“The opening of our office in Mississauga, Ontario not only extends our local presence in Canada, but also demonstrates our commitment to our customers and partners in the region. This move also strongly reflects the strategic importance of the Canadian market in Wipro’s growth strategy,” informed Chris Lord, vice president and country head, Canada, Wipro Technologies.
Lord further expects that through more local offices and a local Canadian HQ, the company will be able to provide additional support and scale to customers with even faster deployment times for resources at client sites.
A thrilled Mayor McCallion remarked on the development, “Wipro’s strong global presence and level of commitment to the Canadian market make it a privilege to welcome them into our leading business community in Mississauga.”
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience