Wipro Technologies sets up HQ in Canada
Wipro Technologies, the global consulting, system integration and outsourcing business of Wipro, recently inaugurated an office in Mississauga, Ontario, as part of expansion plan for its Canadian operations. This office is mean to serve as Wipro’s Canadian headquarters as the company plans to intensify its focus in this region.
“The opening of our office in Mississauga, Ontario not only extends our local presence in Canada, but also demonstrates our commitment to our customers and partners in the region. This move also strongly reflects the strategic importance of the Canadian market in Wipro’s growth strategy,” informed Chris Lord, vice president and country head, Canada, Wipro Technologies.
Lord further expects that through more local offices and a local Canadian HQ, the company will be able to provide additional support and scale to customers with even faster deployment times for resources at client sites.
A thrilled Mayor McCallion remarked on the development, “Wipro’s strong global presence and level of commitment to the Canadian market make it a privilege to welcome them into our leading business community in Mississauga.”
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Speech Analytics Can Boost Customer Experience
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- New Zoutons Coupon App Can Slash Grocery Bill By 22%
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy