Wipro to Deliver Managed Services for SAP Mobile Solutions
Wipro said it will deliver managed mobility services as part of SAP mobile solutions. Wipro’s cloud-based, managed mobility services offering for SAP mobile solutions will span SAP solutions including the SAP Mobile Platform, the SAP Work Manager mobile app and the SAP Mobile Secure solution for mobile device and application management, the companies said in a statement.
Wipro already has a broad partnership with SAP, which has now been expanded to mobility. “Offering managed mobility services for SAP mobile solutions is another milestone in our global partnership with SAP,” said Gaurav Dhall, Global Head – Mobility, Wipro Ltd. “We are happy that Wipro now provides a solution that helps customers fast-track their enterprise mobility journey. We see an increase in investments in mobility from companies across the utilities, mining, government and retail sectors and believe this offering will enable a game-changing proposition in the enterprise-mobility space.”
Mobility is on top of the technology agenda for enterprises today. They are investing in mobility solutions for increased productivity and agility within the organization’s workforce, and to improve customer engagement. Wipro will provide robust, enterprise-grade, ready–to–deploy mobile solutions, leveraging existing enterprise systems, to enable our customers gain incremental business value quickly. Wipro’s model of engagement helps eliminate the need for upfront investment in licenses or mobile infrastructure, providing customers more flexibility and scalability when building their mobile enterprise.
“Mobility is a key focus area for enterprises, and we welcome Wipro’s managed mobility services in support of SAP solutions,” said Rick Costanzo, Executive Vice President And General Manager, Global Mobility Solutions, SAP.
“We anticipate that with Wipro’s mobility-domain and vertical-industry expertise supported by cloud-based services and SAP’s leading mobile solutions, enterprises can quickly benefit from fast deployment of SAP’s flexible mobile solutions,” he summed up.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services