Wipro to Deliver Managed Services for SAP Mobile Solutions
Wipro said it will deliver managed mobility services as part of SAP mobile solutions. Wipro’s cloud-based, managed mobility services offering for SAP mobile solutions will span SAP solutions including the SAP Mobile Platform, the SAP Work Manager mobile app and the SAP Mobile Secure solution for mobile device and application management, the companies said in a statement.
Wipro already has a broad partnership with SAP, which has now been expanded to mobility. “Offering managed mobility services for SAP mobile solutions is another milestone in our global partnership with SAP,” said Gaurav Dhall, Global Head – Mobility, Wipro Ltd. “We are happy that Wipro now provides a solution that helps customers fast-track their enterprise mobility journey. We see an increase in investments in mobility from companies across the utilities, mining, government and retail sectors and believe this offering will enable a game-changing proposition in the enterprise-mobility space.”
Mobility is on top of the technology agenda for enterprises today. They are investing in mobility solutions for increased productivity and agility within the organization’s workforce, and to improve customer engagement. Wipro will provide robust, enterprise-grade, ready–to–deploy mobile solutions, leveraging existing enterprise systems, to enable our customers gain incremental business value quickly. Wipro’s model of engagement helps eliminate the need for upfront investment in licenses or mobile infrastructure, providing customers more flexibility and scalability when building their mobile enterprise.
“Mobility is a key focus area for enterprises, and we welcome Wipro’s managed mobility services in support of SAP solutions,” said Rick Costanzo, Executive Vice President And General Manager, Global Mobility Solutions, SAP.
“We anticipate that with Wipro’s mobility-domain and vertical-industry expertise supported by cloud-based services and SAP’s leading mobile solutions, enterprises can quickly benefit from fast deployment of SAP’s flexible mobile solutions,” he summed up.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security