Wipro to Deliver Managed Services for SAP Mobile Solutions
Wipro said it will deliver managed mobility services as part of SAP mobile solutions. Wipro’s cloud-based, managed mobility services offering for SAP mobile solutions will span SAP solutions including the SAP Mobile Platform, the SAP Work Manager mobile app and the SAP Mobile Secure solution for mobile device and application management, the companies said in a statement.
Wipro already has a broad partnership with SAP, which has now been expanded to mobility. “Offering managed mobility services for SAP mobile solutions is another milestone in our global partnership with SAP,” said Gaurav Dhall, Global Head – Mobility, Wipro Ltd. “We are happy that Wipro now provides a solution that helps customers fast-track their enterprise mobility journey. We see an increase in investments in mobility from companies across the utilities, mining, government and retail sectors and believe this offering will enable a game-changing proposition in the enterprise-mobility space.”
Mobility is on top of the technology agenda for enterprises today. They are investing in mobility solutions for increased productivity and agility within the organization’s workforce, and to improve customer engagement. Wipro will provide robust, enterprise-grade, ready–to–deploy mobile solutions, leveraging existing enterprise systems, to enable our customers gain incremental business value quickly. Wipro’s model of engagement helps eliminate the need for upfront investment in licenses or mobile infrastructure, providing customers more flexibility and scalability when building their mobile enterprise.
“Mobility is a key focus area for enterprises, and we welcome Wipro’s managed mobility services in support of SAP solutions,” said Rick Costanzo, Executive Vice President And General Manager, Global Mobility Solutions, SAP.
“We anticipate that with Wipro’s mobility-domain and vertical-industry expertise supported by cloud-based services and SAP’s leading mobile solutions, enterprises can quickly benefit from fast deployment of SAP’s flexible mobile solutions,” he summed up.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story