Wipro to Market Schneider Electric's Solutions
Energy management and IT major Schneider Electric and Wipro today announced signing a partnership in the field of Industrial Automation.
According to a press release, this liaison will allow Wipro to market several of Schneider Electric’s solutions including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) in India.
Under this non-exclusive agreement, Wipro will offer an additional commercial channel and an outstanding project execution capability to market and deliver Schneider Electric’s state-of-the-art solutions.
Wipro will provide Schneider Electric’s Ampla MES Solution to the mining, mineral processing and metals industries.
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- 5 Ways To Prepare For An Effective RPA Project
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- Five Roadblocks In Enterprise Security Automation