Wipro to Market Schneider Electric's Solutions
Energy management and IT major Schneider Electric and Wipro today announced signing a partnership in the field of Industrial Automation.
According to a press release, this liaison will allow Wipro to market several of Schneider Electric’s solutions including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) in India.
Under this non-exclusive agreement, Wipro will offer an additional commercial channel and an outstanding project execution capability to market and deliver Schneider Electric’s state-of-the-art solutions.
Wipro will provide Schneider Electric’s Ampla MES Solution to the mining, mineral processing and metals industries.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study
- Escaping Automation-Led Redundancy In The Indian IT Industry
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Automation To Axe 7 Lakh Jobs, But Not High-skilled Jobs