Wipro to Market Schneider Electric's Solutions
Energy management and IT major Schneider Electric and Wipro today announced signing a partnership in the field of Industrial Automation.
According to a press release, this liaison will allow Wipro to market several of Schneider Electric’s solutions including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) in India.
Under this non-exclusive agreement, Wipro will offer an additional commercial channel and an outstanding project execution capability to market and deliver Schneider Electric’s state-of-the-art solutions.
Wipro will provide Schneider Electric’s Ampla MES Solution to the mining, mineral processing and metals industries.
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- IoT Can Be A Game Changer For Utilities Sector
- 7 Tech Trends Every Successful CXO Should Know
- IT Hiring 2018: More Digital Skills In Demand This Year
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future