Wipro to Market Schneider Electric's Solutions
Energy management and IT major Schneider Electric and Wipro today announced signing a partnership in the field of Industrial Automation.
According to a press release, this liaison will allow Wipro to market several of Schneider Electric’s solutions including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) in India.
Under this non-exclusive agreement, Wipro will offer an additional commercial channel and an outstanding project execution capability to market and deliver Schneider Electric’s state-of-the-art solutions.
Wipro will provide Schneider Electric’s Ampla MES Solution to the mining, mineral processing and metals industries.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- What's The Future Of Electric Vehicles In India
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- AI, Voice To Disrupt Travel Market
- Salary Growth, Key Priority For Indian Millennial Workers: Study