Wipro to Market Schneider Electric's Solutions
Energy management and IT major Schneider Electric and Wipro today announced signing a partnership in the field of Industrial Automation.
According to a press release, this liaison will allow Wipro to market several of Schneider Electric’s solutions including Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) in India.
Under this non-exclusive agreement, Wipro will offer an additional commercial channel and an outstanding project execution capability to market and deliver Schneider Electric’s state-of-the-art solutions.
Wipro will provide Schneider Electric’s Ampla MES Solution to the mining, mineral processing and metals industries.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure