Wipro Unveils Cost-saver Cloud Offering
Wipro announced its new cloud computing service offering, w-SaaS, for the enterprise which it claims enables 10-20 percent saving in costs
w-SaaS, which has been launched in partnership with Oracle, will enable software firms to offer their applications in a multi-tenant model, the company said.
The service runs on Oracle’s computing technologies, which includes Oracle databases, middleware, and virtualization software.
John Gawkowski, VP, platform technology solutions at Oracle, in a press statement said the partnership will help the two companies’ ISV customer base in their adoption of SaaS.
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- Realizing Zen in Business
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air