Wipro Unveils Cost-saver Cloud Offering
Wipro announced its new cloud computing service offering, w-SaaS, for the enterprise which it claims enables 10-20 percent saving in costs
w-SaaS, which has been launched in partnership with Oracle, will enable software firms to offer their applications in a multi-tenant model, the company said.
The service runs on Oracle’s computing technologies, which includes Oracle databases, middleware, and virtualization software.
John Gawkowski, VP, platform technology solutions at Oracle, in a press statement said the partnership will help the two companies’ ISV customer base in their adoption of SaaS.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)