Wipro Unveils Cost-saver Cloud Offering
Wipro announced its new cloud computing service offering, w-SaaS, for the enterprise which it claims enables 10-20 percent saving in costs
w-SaaS, which has been launched in partnership with Oracle, will enable software firms to offer their applications in a multi-tenant model, the company said.
The service runs on Oracle’s computing technologies, which includes Oracle databases, middleware, and virtualization software.
John Gawkowski, VP, platform technology solutions at Oracle, in a press statement said the partnership will help the two companies’ ISV customer base in their adoption of SaaS.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS