Wipro Unveils Cost-saver Cloud Offering
Wipro announced its new cloud computing service offering, w-SaaS, for the enterprise which it claims enables 10-20 percent saving in costs
w-SaaS, which has been launched in partnership with Oracle, will enable software firms to offer their applications in a multi-tenant model, the company said.
The service runs on Oracle’s computing technologies, which includes Oracle databases, middleware, and virtualization software.
John Gawkowski, VP, platform technology solutions at Oracle, in a press statement said the partnership will help the two companies’ ISV customer base in their adoption of SaaS.
- How Digital Recruiting Is Reducing Hiring Challenges
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace