Wipro’s new center to drive multi-channel apps for enterprises
Wipro has recently set up a Mobility Center of Excellence in association with Kony in Hyderabad. The focus of this Center of Excellence (CoE) is to drive multi-channel app experiences based on the Kony Experience Platform. It will enable Wipro and Kony to develop best-in-class solutions based on Kony’s mobile application development platform as well as next-generation technologies including mobility, cloud and analytics.
Inaugurated recently at Wipro’s Gatchibowli Campus in Hyderabad, this is the first CoE created with Kony to help enterprises deliver multi-channel applications. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure that will enable Wipro to develop and showcase innovative mobile solutions leveraging the Kony Experience Platform to joint global customers.
“The rapidly changing mobile landscape comes with challenges that require an agile development environment that brings together people, processes and technology,” says Anirban Roy, Chief Operations Officer (India), Kony. “We are committed and excited to be partnering with Wipro to deliver the most innovative multi-channel solutions, along with industry best practices, for all phases of the software development lifecycle.”
Gaurav Dhall, Global Head, Wipro Mobility Solutions says, “Enterprise customers are now seeking greater innovation and value for their business, by leveraging disruptive technologies like mobile, cloud, social and analytics. The CoE will help customers to incubate new products and services across multiple channels using the Kony platform.”
The center will help deliver value to the customers with process-specific business solutions, and thought leadership around existing and emerging Kony solution-based technology. It will provide best in class training and help build specific competencies around new Kony products.
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Wipro Helps K'taka Govt To Digitize Its Gram Panchayat Offices
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT
- Wipro's T K Kurien To Retire On Jan 31
- Global Headwinds Hit India's IT Growth: Report
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Retail Spending On Digital Services Leaps: Zinnov
- Wipro Partners With ASG For Enterprise Data Intelligence
- Wipro To Strengthen Cloud Business With Appirio Buyout