Wireless Video Streaming Solution from Monsoon
Monsoon Multimedia India Pvt. Ltd. has presented the next generation wireless video streaming solution- ‘Pinnacle PCTV To Go’- to integrate video time-shifting and place-shifting technologies that allow consumers to tune in to TV anywhere.
The solution is a result of the company’s OEM partnership with Pinnacle Systems, a division of Avid Technology Inc. Pinnacle is a provider of video editing solutions, TV tuners for the PC, and digital media adapters for the consumer market.
Increasingly PCs are being used for infotainment purposes and companies are trying to bring TV viewing experience in consumers’ laptop and mobile devices. With Internet available at public hotspots, it is now possible to stream live TV anywhere.
The brand ‘Pinnacle PCTV To Go’ has augmented Monsoon’s widely known PCTV product family. Consumers can purchase it through a Pinnacle Systems website at major retailers, such as Fry’s Electronics, also with e-tailers such as Amazon.com, Buy.com and TigerDirect.com.
The solution will be available in India in the first quarter of 2007. Pricing has not been disclosed. Monsoon has concluded other licensing deals for its HAVA product and is also in discussion with other large OEMs for similar partnerships.
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study