WNS appoints Mike Garber as global head-sales & marketing
WNS (Holdings) (NYSE: WNS), a provider of global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, recently appointed Mike Garber as the global head of sales and marketing. Garber will be based in New York and focus on North America and Europe, ensuring market leadership and increase in revenues through new client acquisition and enhanced sales effectiveness. He will also be responsible for marketing campaigns and advisory relations.
“Mike comes with an accomplished career in, marketing, consulting and general management, of which, over a decade has been in the outsourcing space leading global teams. His deep domain knowledge and experience in the outsourcing industry will serve as an asset to our clients,” commented, Keshav R. Murugesh, group CEO, WNS Global Services.
Garber has over 32 years of experience in the shared services and business process outsourcing industry. Most recently, Garber served as president, Americas for Birlasoft where he was responsible for sales, marketing and operations in the U.S., Canada, Central and South America. Prior to joining Birlasoft, he served as VP and Business Unit Head for the Insurance Practice of Cognizant Technology Solutions. He held other senior positions such as Sr. VP - Business Development at InSource (a Virtusa subsidiary) and Insurance Practice Lead at eFunds.
“My initial focus will be to leverage our notable brand along with our current set of professionals as the foundation to building the best sales function in our industry. I look forward to helping our clients clearly see how WNS can enable their success,” remarked Garber.
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Cognizant Layoff Case Goes In Favor Of Employees
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Cognizant To Layoff 6000 Employees This Year
- Indian IT May Become Obsolete Without AI, Automation
- Cognizant Goes Aggressive With Acquisition Strategy
- Be Agile To Become Customer Centric: CA CEO
- Cognizant Appoints Srinivasan V As New COO
- Cognizant Acquires Idea Couture To Succeed In Digital Economy
- Digital Skills Gap Hits 94% Of Companies: Survey