WNS Strengthens SaaS-based Financial Service Capability
Collaborates with CoAction.com for end-to-end, order-to-sash solutions
WNS, a provider of global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services collaborated with CoAction.com, a provider of advanced business collaboration software, to further strengthen its capabilities in Order-to-Cash (O2C) solutions.
Under the agreement, CoAction.com will support WNS in developing host and Software as a Service (SaaS) based financial solutions, to automate the O2C financial supply chain and provide end-to-end O2C solution for customers of WNS across the globe.
“Today, our clients want compelling and collaborated business solutions, which give them immediate value by improving business processes and speed-to-market solutions while reducing costs,” said Keshav R Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS. “This partnership will deliver valuable solutions that provide enhanced customer service, superior data for decision making, improved compliance and reduced risk.”
The single Web-based platform with transformational business services will enable WNS to create a highly scalable and platform-independent solution, which would favorably position WNS in the O2C space, said the company statement.
“CoAction.com provides an on-demand customer collaboration platform of rich business applications, that enables users across multiple industries to manage the entire ecommerce cycle from products to O2C leveraging the services of the cloud,” said Jagdish Talreja, CEO, CoAction.com.
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets