WNS Strengthens SaaS-based Financial Service Capability
Collaborates with CoAction.com for end-to-end, order-to-sash solutions
WNS, a provider of global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services collaborated with CoAction.com, a provider of advanced business collaboration software, to further strengthen its capabilities in Order-to-Cash (O2C) solutions.
Under the agreement, CoAction.com will support WNS in developing host and Software as a Service (SaaS) based financial solutions, to automate the O2C financial supply chain and provide end-to-end O2C solution for customers of WNS across the globe.
“Today, our clients want compelling and collaborated business solutions, which give them immediate value by improving business processes and speed-to-market solutions while reducing costs,” said Keshav R Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS. “This partnership will deliver valuable solutions that provide enhanced customer service, superior data for decision making, improved compliance and reduced risk.”
The single Web-based platform with transformational business services will enable WNS to create a highly scalable and platform-independent solution, which would favorably position WNS in the O2C space, said the company statement.
“CoAction.com provides an on-demand customer collaboration platform of rich business applications, that enables users across multiple industries to manage the entire ecommerce cycle from products to O2C leveraging the services of the cloud,” said Jagdish Talreja, CEO, CoAction.com.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- How AI Is Changing CFO's Role
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan