WNS Extends IT Services Contract With Virgin Atlantic
Business Process Management (BPM) company WNS Limited just extend its contract with Virgin Atlantic till October 2021, based upon the exchange of expertise on operations management, finance and accounting, and cargo revenue management between the companies. This would mean that WNS will continue to lend its services to Virgin Atlantic in these respective areas.
WNS will continue to work with the Virgin Atlantic team to facilitate the achievement of their strategic objectives through the increased use of technology and domain expertise. These include generating improved efficiency, actionable insights and business transformation.
“WNS is extremely proud to announce this 5-year extension of our strategic relationship with Virgin Atlantic. We have worked with the Virgin Atlantic leadership team for over 12 years and look forward to the next phase in our relationship which will leverage technology, analytics and our unparalleled knowledge of the airline industry,” said Keshav R. Murugesh CEO, WNS.
Shai Weiss, the CFO of Virgin Atlantic, banked on the relationship between the companies saying, “As a valued partner, WNS has proven over the years an ability to understand our changing business needs and support us to achieve our objectives. We are pleased to embark on a new chapter with WNS by our side as we drive for greater efficiency in the things we do.”
The contract extension is not too much of a surprise. Considering that WNS has over 20+ years of experience in end-to-end solutions for the travel industry, across domains mentioned before. WNS has in its ranks, over 7,500 travel experts who have lent expertise to companies like OTAs, TMCs, Hotels, cruise liners, and even car rental companies.
Image credit: commerceexam.com
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry