WNS Extends IT Services Contract With Virgin Atlantic
Business Process Management (BPM) company WNS Limited just extend its contract with Virgin Atlantic till October 2021, based upon the exchange of expertise on operations management, finance and accounting, and cargo revenue management between the companies. This would mean that WNS will continue to lend its services to Virgin Atlantic in these respective areas.
WNS will continue to work with the Virgin Atlantic team to facilitate the achievement of their strategic objectives through the increased use of technology and domain expertise. These include generating improved efficiency, actionable insights and business transformation.
“WNS is extremely proud to announce this 5-year extension of our strategic relationship with Virgin Atlantic. We have worked with the Virgin Atlantic leadership team for over 12 years and look forward to the next phase in our relationship which will leverage technology, analytics and our unparalleled knowledge of the airline industry,” said Keshav R. Murugesh CEO, WNS.
Shai Weiss, the CFO of Virgin Atlantic, banked on the relationship between the companies saying, “As a valued partner, WNS has proven over the years an ability to understand our changing business needs and support us to achieve our objectives. We are pleased to embark on a new chapter with WNS by our side as we drive for greater efficiency in the things we do.”
The contract extension is not too much of a surprise. Considering that WNS has over 20+ years of experience in end-to-end solutions for the travel industry, across domains mentioned before. WNS has in its ranks, over 7,500 travel experts who have lent expertise to companies like OTAs, TMCs, Hotels, cruise liners, and even car rental companies.
Image credit: commerceexam.com
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud