WNS Extends IT Services Contract With Virgin Atlantic
Business Process Management (BPM) company WNS Limited just extend its contract with Virgin Atlantic till October 2021, based upon the exchange of expertise on operations management, finance and accounting, and cargo revenue management between the companies. This would mean that WNS will continue to lend its services to Virgin Atlantic in these respective areas.
WNS will continue to work with the Virgin Atlantic team to facilitate the achievement of their strategic objectives through the increased use of technology and domain expertise. These include generating improved efficiency, actionable insights and business transformation.
“WNS is extremely proud to announce this 5-year extension of our strategic relationship with Virgin Atlantic. We have worked with the Virgin Atlantic leadership team for over 12 years and look forward to the next phase in our relationship which will leverage technology, analytics and our unparalleled knowledge of the airline industry,” said Keshav R. Murugesh CEO, WNS.
Shai Weiss, the CFO of Virgin Atlantic, banked on the relationship between the companies saying, “As a valued partner, WNS has proven over the years an ability to understand our changing business needs and support us to achieve our objectives. We are pleased to embark on a new chapter with WNS by our side as we drive for greater efficiency in the things we do.”
The contract extension is not too much of a surprise. Considering that WNS has over 20+ years of experience in end-to-end solutions for the travel industry, across domains mentioned before. WNS has in its ranks, over 7,500 travel experts who have lent expertise to companies like OTAs, TMCs, Hotels, cruise liners, and even car rental companies.
Image credit: commerceexam.com
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT