Women in Virtual Infrastructure
Not Enough Women in Tech? See who powers the cloud at the VMware booth during the VMworld 2012. The VMware’s Women of Virtual Infrastructure initiative aims to bring smart, intelligent and talented women within the organization in par with their male counterparts.
Courtesy: VMworld TV
- Windows 10 Presents Business Opportunity For VMware, Microsoft
- Data-Driven Healthcare: Is India There Yet?
- Windows 2003 Support To End. What It Means For Business?
- Is Cisco CTO Padmasree Warrior Quitting?
- From Hybrid Cloud To Hardware, VMware Looks Everywhere
- Mobile Services Market In India Shows Strong Growth
- Mobile Broadband Becoming A Mature Market In APeJ
- Marketers Increase Digital Media Focus To Woo NextGen
- Printer Sales in India Up 13% in Q3-2013
- Greater agility, competition to drive enterprise software spending