Workshop On Designing Meaningful Mobile Experiences
Robosoft Technologies has partnered with The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) to conduct a workshop in Pune, on ‘Designing Meaningful Mobile Experiences’ meant precisely to help businesses in this domain.
The design and strategy team from Robosoft took sessions on various facets of mobile ecosystem including product design philosophies, user experience principles, and engineering techniques that go behind making an app.The one-day workshop witnessed participation from several companies from across all leading markets of the country.
The workshop focused on concepts and tips to create a Minimal Lovable Product, getting the right thought process behind making effective information architecture, wireframes and UI. The participants consisting of Product Managers, Designers and Engineering Professionals also got some tips on engineering best practices for mobile apps.
Speakers from Robosoft included mobile strategists, a design specialist, an Experience Designer and a software architect.Robosoft intends to begin the workshops in several cities, post the workshop’s success in Pune.
Speaking at the occasion, Srinidhi Rao, Vice President, Consumer Mobility, Robosoft, stated “our credo of Emotion, Engineering & Design brings together strategy, design and engineering resulting in a mobile experience which makes an impact with the end user. Initiatives such as this will benefit product development resulting in better user experience in the long run”.
“It is our way of sharing our experiences & best practices for the benefit of the larger design community’, added Dean Gonsalves, National Creative Director of Robosoft.
NASSCOM, also said in a statement that, “Mobile applications have become an integral part of today’s lifestyle. Understanding what goes into making an app is pertinent for developers and technicians to be able to develop compelling applications for today’s technology savvy generation’s needs.”
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies