WWIL Opts for MQSubscribe
MagnaQuest Technologies Pvt Ltd, a global billing solution provider, has signed a deal with Wire and Wireless India Ltd (WWIL) to deploy its ‘MQSubscribe’ product.
MQSubscribe will be the single customer management & billing (CM&B) platform supporting WWIL’s plans of expanding coverage to 66 cities and 10.7 million subscribers. The latter is a member of India’s Multi System Operators (MSO) and a part of ESSEL Group.
“We chose MQSubscribe for its excellent customer management, rating and billing capabilities. It will allow us to manage our entire customer base consistently and efficiently for convergent media service providers. In addition, with this new solution, we expect to achieve faster time-to-market, flexibility in service bundling, target marketing campaigns and also take advantage of the digital environment,” commented Maj.Gen.C.L.Anand (Retd.), COO, WWIL.
Vijay Debbad, CEO, MagnaQuest, added, “Our experience of working with all the major MSO’s in the Indian television industry made us a natural choice for WWIL. We are fully committed to support the business plans of WWIL in offering the full range of triple play services to its large subscriber base.”
- MagnaQuest deploys its B/OSS suite at HNS
- ItzCash Card to Scale Up Business
- Essel Propack Centralizes Data Centers
- Essel's ItzCash to Open More Outlets
- SAP's Media Solution to Power Essel
- "I am patriotic, not political"
- "IT won't die for the next 50 years!"
- New Solution Helps Retail Pharmacy Save Rs 1 Lakh pa