Wyse Creates Waves With Thin Client Products
Wyse Technology, a leader in thin computing, has announced availability of a family of high-speed Wi-Fi enabled thin clients. The product that accelerates adoption of thin computing, is available in the Indian markets.
The product has salient features like simple installation, services and servers compatibility, interoperability assurance, and addressing enterprises security concerns.
The simplification installation aims at a power source to turn on. The units automatically and securely connect to any supported wireless network, without requiring driver installation or assembly. Additionally built-in Wi-Fi technology will prevent loss of equipment, since there are no removable parts.
The line is fully compatible with Microsoft Terminal Services, Citrix Presentation Server, VMware VDI, and Wyse Device Manager. The new family includes models based on several leading embedded operating systems comprising Microsoft Windows CE 5, Windows XP embedded and Linux, offering customers a broad choice of deployment options.
The Wi-Fi enabled product line provides assurance of interoperability, and authentication compatibility with support for WPA and WPA2, for using with 802.1x authentication.
These protocols support WEP, EAP, RC4 and TKIP to address enterprise, WLAN security concerns. Along with its centralized thin-computing infrastructure, its V-Class series with Wi-Fi will meet the corporate IT requirements of information access, device reliability, scalability and manageability, claimed the company.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Ericsson Opens First India Experience Studio in Gurugram
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy