Xerox Appoints Ashraf ElArman as India MD
Document management corporation Xerox today announced the appointment of Ashraf ElArman as Managing Director of Xerox India. He will be responsible for new business development, driving growth and achieving business objectives for the country.
“Ashraf will be responsible for leading the Xerox India organization to achieve the company’s business objectives as part of Xerox Developing Market Operation’s growth plans for Xerox India,” said Roy Harding, Chief Operating Officer, Developing Markets Organisation, Xerox.
“India is a significant growth market for Xerox and we will focus on continued channel expansion as well as extending our coverage and expanding our partner relationships throughout India,” he said.
ElArman, who was the general manager of Xerox Egypt, has been with Xerox since 1990 and held various senior-level positions. including director of marketing and director of sales operations.
He is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt for Xerox and has a Bachelor of Arts in Management from Helwan University. ElArman will be relocating with his family from Cairo to New Delhi shortly.
“India is a country with great potential and with the investment and business climate looking up, it offers a tremendous growth opportunity”, says Ashraf ElArman.
“I accept this role with great enthusiasm and look forward to working with the team to expand Xerox India business further.”
“India is a country with great potential and with the investment and business climate looking up, it offers a tremendous growth opportunity,” ElArman said.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools