XL Telecom Wins Rs 235 Million BSNL Contract
XL Telecom and Energy, a solar-energy focused company, has received a Rs 235 million order from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) to supply solar photovoltaic power systems.
Under the deal, the company will supply complete solar systems for telecom applications to BSNL.
XL Telecom secured the order from the state-run telecom company against stiff competition from players like Moser Baer, Tata EP Solar, and Reliance.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- How Brands Can Modernize Customer Engagement
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector