XL Telecom Wins Rs 235 Million BSNL Contract
XL Telecom and Energy, a solar-energy focused company, has received a Rs 235 million order from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) to supply solar photovoltaic power systems.
Under the deal, the company will supply complete solar systems for telecom applications to BSNL.
XL Telecom secured the order from the state-run telecom company against stiff competition from players like Moser Baer, Tata EP Solar, and Reliance.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- iValue, MicroFocus Organize CIO Meet To Discuss IT Infra Challenges
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study