XL Telecom Wins Rs 235 Million BSNL Contract
XL Telecom and Energy, a solar-energy focused company, has received a Rs 235 million order from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) to supply solar photovoltaic power systems.
Under the deal, the company will supply complete solar systems for telecom applications to BSNL.
XL Telecom secured the order from the state-run telecom company against stiff competition from players like Moser Baer, Tata EP Solar, and Reliance.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Farms of the Future
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World