XL Telecom Wins Rs 235 Million BSNL Contract
XL Telecom and Energy, a solar-energy focused company, has received a Rs 235 million order from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) to supply solar photovoltaic power systems.
Under the deal, the company will supply complete solar systems for telecom applications to BSNL.
XL Telecom secured the order from the state-run telecom company against stiff competition from players like Moser Baer, Tata EP Solar, and Reliance.
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- India’s 4G Feature Phone Segment To Touch 40 Mn: Report
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems