XL Telecom Wins Rs 235 Million BSNL Contract
XL Telecom and Energy, a solar-energy focused company, has received a Rs 235 million order from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) to supply solar photovoltaic power systems.
Under the deal, the company will supply complete solar systems for telecom applications to BSNL.
XL Telecom secured the order from the state-run telecom company against stiff competition from players like Moser Baer, Tata EP Solar, and Reliance.
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- IoT Can Be A Game Changer For Utilities Sector
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 29-Feb 2)
- Why Are Telcos Disappointed With Budget 2018
- Budget 2018: What's In Store For Renewable Energy Sector?
- How Big Data Analytics Is Reshaping Supply Chain
- RJio’s Rs 49 Per Month Plan Could Force Incumbents Shift To VoLTE 4G
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)