Yahoo! Partners with Twitter to Integrate Content
Yahoo has announced a global partnership with Twitter to integrate Twitter’s real-time social experiences with more than 600 million people in Yahoo!’s global network.
This partnership enables people to access their personal Twitter feeds across Yahoo!’s many products and properties, including the homepage, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Sports, and others, letting them check in more easily on what’s happening with the people and things they care about while on Yahoo!
Additionally people will be able to update their Twitter status and share content from Yahoo! in their Twitter stream, so they can easily share their Yahoo! experiences with their friends and followers on Twitter.
"Let me try to capture the enormity of this integration in 140 characters or less: We’re turning the key to the online social universe — you will find the most personally relevant experiences through Yahoo!," said Bryan Lamkin, senior vice president, consumer products group, Yahoo!. "We’re also simplifying people’s lives by bringing their social worlds — and the world — together for easy access."
Yahoo! Search and Yahoo! media properties like News, Finance, Entertainment, and Sports will include real-time public Twitter updates across a variety of topics. Yahoo! Search users will immediately see real-time Twitter results.
- 3 Indian Brands that Know How To Use Humour on Twitter
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product
- How Mumbai Police Found Its Twitter Success Formula
- Twitter Hashtag@10: Why Brands Should Care
- 7 Key Takeaways From Vishal Sikka's Resignation Letter
- Sundar Pichai, More Than Just Googled!
- Verizon Completes Yahoo Deal, Marissa Mayer Exits
- What Sundar Pichai And Other Tech CEOs Take Home
- AOL and Yahoo To Become Oath After Verizon Deal Closes
- H1-B Visa Delay May Leave Indian IT Sector In Limbo