Yahoo's two Top Indian Executives quit
Yahoo has confirmed the exit of Chandrabhanu Pattajoshi, Head of Sales Strategy and Vishal Maheshwari, Senior Director and Head of Monetization at Yahoo! India. Both of them were long term executives of Yahoo!
According to Business Line, both the executives LinkedIn profiles were looked o determine their current positions. Maheshwari has been with the India operations for 8 years, joining initially as Director for mobile technologies in January 2005 and then appointed as the head of monetization in Yahoo!India. According to Pattajoshi’s LinkedIn profile, he has been with the company since 2007 and was in charge of building and expanding sales both internally and externally.
The current positions of both executives are unknown till now. There has been no news of both of them joining new firms yet.
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Google Acquires HTC Talent To Bolster Devices Sale
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- 5 Ways CEOs Can Promote Cybersecurity In The IoT Era
- How Data Drives Success In Customer Engagement Journey
- Shifting Security Strategy From Breach 'Prevention' To 'Acceptance'
- Is 3-D Drawing Going To Kill Microsoft Paint?