Yahoo's two Top Indian Executives quit
Yahoo has confirmed the exit of Chandrabhanu Pattajoshi, Head of Sales Strategy and Vishal Maheshwari, Senior Director and Head of Monetization at Yahoo! India. Both of them were long term executives of Yahoo!
According to Business Line, both the executives LinkedIn profiles were looked o determine their current positions. Maheshwari has been with the India operations for 8 years, joining initially as Director for mobile technologies in January 2005 and then appointed as the head of monetization in Yahoo!India. According to Pattajoshi’s LinkedIn profile, he has been with the company since 2007 and was in charge of building and expanding sales both internally and externally.
The current positions of both executives are unknown till now. There has been no news of both of them joining new firms yet.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Digital, IoT Empowering Banking Industry
- Apple India Names New Sales Head As Sanjay Kaul Quits
- Meet The Top 10 Tech CEOs Of 2017
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Digital Transformation: Gap Between CEO Expectations And IT Readiness