Yahoo's two Top Indian Executives quit
Yahoo has confirmed the exit of Chandrabhanu Pattajoshi, Head of Sales Strategy and Vishal Maheshwari, Senior Director and Head of Monetization at Yahoo! India. Both of them were long term executives of Yahoo!
According to Business Line, both the executives LinkedIn profiles were looked o determine their current positions. Maheshwari has been with the India operations for 8 years, joining initially as Director for mobile technologies in January 2005 and then appointed as the head of monetization in Yahoo!India. According to Pattajoshi’s LinkedIn profile, he has been with the company since 2007 and was in charge of building and expanding sales both internally and externally.
The current positions of both executives are unknown till now. There has been no news of both of them joining new firms yet.
- Infosys CFO MD Ranganath Steps Down
- Paytm Mall Eyes $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March'19
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- How To Boost Your Sales Onsite
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner