Yahoo's two Top Indian Executives quit
Yahoo has confirmed the exit of Chandrabhanu Pattajoshi, Head of Sales Strategy and Vishal Maheshwari, Senior Director and Head of Monetization at Yahoo! India. Both of them were long term executives of Yahoo!
According to Business Line, both the executives LinkedIn profiles were looked o determine their current positions. Maheshwari has been with the India operations for 8 years, joining initially as Director for mobile technologies in January 2005 and then appointed as the head of monetization in Yahoo!India. According to Pattajoshi’s LinkedIn profile, he has been with the company since 2007 and was in charge of building and expanding sales both internally and externally.
The current positions of both executives are unknown till now. There has been no news of both of them joining new firms yet.
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Google Acquires HTC Talent To Bolster Devices Sale