Intex Hires Yashpal Soni As New CIO
With a focus on accelerated growth and business excellence, Intex Technologies is working towards strengthening it’s management cadre, this time with the induction of Yashpal Soni as the Chief Information Officer (CIO). Soni brings with him Soni brings with him over 20+ years of relevant experience in SAPECC6.0/Oracle Apps 12.0.1/Microsoft Dyanamics2009 implementation experience in Electronic Manufacturing, Utilities, Services and R&D companies in India, UK and Australia. He is also the member of the CIO Association of India.
Yashpal Soni spoke about his latest professional engagement, saying “I am honoured to take on this role with Intex Technologies. Intex as a leading consumer electronics company with strategic goals connected to competence, innovation and growth, is an exciting company to be joining. I am looking forward to working and contributing towards shaping the IT Strategy for the future.”
In the new role for him, he will lead the alignment of IT Strategy with Business Strategy, Information Technology & Systems, IT Shared Services, Information Security, ERP Implementation, Business Process Re-engineering, and IT Risk Management adding one more pillar of strength to the company’s development.
Narendra Bansal, the Chairman and Managing Director, of Intex Technologies welcomed Yashpal Soni, saying “I am confident that with a powerful track record and proven sector knowledge, Yashpal will be able to drive our business to another level of achievements. His 20+ years of experience working as CIO in India and abroad will be a huge asset to our company”.
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise