Yes Bank Partners Payjo For AI Solutions
Yes Bank has partnered with Payjo AI Banking Platform based out of Silicon Valley, California to integrate AI solutions into its bank.
The YES Pay Bot will be the first AI-driven Bot for a wallet and will complement the already trusted and popular YES Pay wallet service with over half-a-million users.
YES BANK is launching its wallet services through a chat-based financial assistant in partnership with Payjo on Facebook Messenger. This will soon be available on other popular social media channels like Skype, Slack and WhatsApp. With widespread use of instant messaging, YES Pay will be an effortless way to recharge your mobile and DTH, send-request money and pay utility bills.
The AI-powered YES Pay Bot not only carries out financial transactions over a friendly chat but also answers banking queries and requests in a conversant manner. The technology enables the bot to give quick, personalized responses and real-time insights on transactions. Further, it works harmoniously across multiple channels like web, mobile and IVR. Over time, AI-powered Bots become more astute and can act as personalised banking assistants which can forecast customer requirements and provide a personalised panoramic view of spending trends.
“As a leader in embracing the Digital Banking ecosystem, Yes Bank is glad to partner with Payjo to introduce AI-powered Bots offering financial transactions capabilities to customers in an intuitive manner to improve their banking experience,” said Ritesh Pai, Senior President and Country Head, Digital Banking at Yes Bank.
“Instant and personalised customer assistance is becoming the new norm in CX. The experience offered through Payjo will make banking services for customers more accessible and fun, leading to more financial literacy in India,” said Srinivas Njay, Chief Executive Officer, Payjo Founder.
- Bank CIOs Lack Confidence In Cybersecurity Defense
- How Big Data Helps In Preservation Of India’s Historical Sites
- Cisco Sets Up Cyber Range Lab In India To Combat Threats
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Apr 3-8)
- To Most Businesses, AI Remains A Mystery
- Truecaller Teams Up With Google, Airtel, ICICI Bank In India
- In The Age Of Branchless And Paperless Banking
- AI Can Play A Big Role In Smarter Decision Making
- Can Samsung Pay Boost Mobile Payments In India?
- IoT Transforming Vehicle Operations & Insurance