Yes Bank To IT-enable Lending Business
In a bid to offer value added retail liability and asset offerings, as also third party wealth management products to customers, Yes Bank will deploy FinnOne Customer Acquisition System (CAS), Loan Management and Collection Suite across all its 24 branches in India.
Nucleus Software will install the software at the bank. It will enhance capabilities such as loan management, collection suite, personal loans, home loans, credit cards and streamline the sales team to ensure quicker turn around time for customer acquisition.
Rana Kapoor, founder /MD & CEO, Yes Bank, says, “Considering that Yes Bank has no legacy issues, we will be able to quickly and efficiently rollout the system. We have witnessed a significant buildup of our retail banking and wealth management functions and will continue to strengthen them through our state-of-the-art platform nationally. We are confident that with Nucleus’ support and commitment, we will be able to strengthen our rapid business growth.”
“We are eager to partner with the bank in its endeavour to revamp its lending business,” adds Vishnu Dusad, CEO & MD, Nucleus.
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study