Yes Bank To IT-enable Lending Business
In a bid to offer value added retail liability and asset offerings, as also third party wealth management products to customers, Yes Bank will deploy FinnOne Customer Acquisition System (CAS), Loan Management and Collection Suite across all its 24 branches in India.
Nucleus Software will install the software at the bank. It will enhance capabilities such as loan management, collection suite, personal loans, home loans, credit cards and streamline the sales team to ensure quicker turn around time for customer acquisition.
Rana Kapoor, founder /MD & CEO, Yes Bank, says, “Considering that Yes Bank has no legacy issues, we will be able to quickly and efficiently rollout the system. We have witnessed a significant buildup of our retail banking and wealth management functions and will continue to strengthen them through our state-of-the-art platform nationally. We are confident that with Nucleus’ support and commitment, we will be able to strengthen our rapid business growth.”
“We are eager to partner with the bank in its endeavour to revamp its lending business,” adds Vishnu Dusad, CEO & MD, Nucleus.
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- City Union Bank India's First Banking Robot
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- SBI To Use Blockchain For Smart Contracts
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation