Yos releases smart card solution for hospitals
Yos Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a healthcare software products and solutions company, has announced the release of the latest version of its flagship product — Yos Record Management System (Yos RMS). The RMS is a smart card-based solution for managing hospital inpatient and outpatient records.
‘Yos RMS’ allows all hospital records to be maintained online for better space utilization, enables exchange of data across various locations of the hospital network safely and efficiently and also helps in clinical analysis of data for planning as well as for research. It is claimed to be a lightweight architecture with a document-oriented database.
"Hospitals typically need to maintain in-patient files for many years for regulatory reasons. NABH accreditation requires that hospitals maintain medical records for out-patients also. This version comes with support for various options, including ICD-10 codes, which are a great value-add to hospitals seeking advanced statistical reports," explained Vijaya Verma, Founder-CEO, Yos Technologies.
The Record Management System (RMS) developed by Yos Technologies has been deployed in more than 30 hospitals. It is also available as a ‘pay-as-you-grow’ solution and can be offered as a hosted or standalone implementation to suit the requirements of hospitals.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses