Zee Studios implements Navteq mobile ad solution
Zee Studios has chosen Navteq Media Solutions mobile ad network to promote its upcoming movie schedule to Airtel mobile users. According to Zee Studios, the campaign registered a high impact click through rate (CTR) with consumers.
The promotion was an application that mobile users downloaded to browse Zee Studio’s scheduled film broadcasts. After downloading the app, consumers could click on movie titles to view synopsis and movie critiques. Users could also enable a calendar sync option which set reminders for movies they were interested in watching.
The application is supported by Navteq’s premium mobile ad network and received a 8.77 percent CTR from consumers who downloaded the application. ""We know the power of mobile advertising and believe it can actually help enhance the user experience of a new generation of applications and products throughout India," said Christopher Rothey, VP (Advertising), Navteq.
Navteq provides maps, traffic and location data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO