Zee Studios implements Navteq mobile ad solution
Zee Studios has chosen Navteq Media Solutions mobile ad network to promote its upcoming movie schedule to Airtel mobile users. According to Zee Studios, the campaign registered a high impact click through rate (CTR) with consumers.
The promotion was an application that mobile users downloaded to browse Zee Studio’s scheduled film broadcasts. After downloading the app, consumers could click on movie titles to view synopsis and movie critiques. Users could also enable a calendar sync option which set reminders for movies they were interested in watching.
The application is supported by Navteq’s premium mobile ad network and received a 8.77 percent CTR from consumers who downloaded the application. ""We know the power of mobile advertising and believe it can actually help enhance the user experience of a new generation of applications and products throughout India," said Christopher Rothey, VP (Advertising), Navteq.
Navteq provides maps, traffic and location data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world.
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool