Zee Studios implements Navteq mobile ad solution
Zee Studios has chosen Navteq Media Solutions mobile ad network to promote its upcoming movie schedule to Airtel mobile users. According to Zee Studios, the campaign registered a high impact click through rate (CTR) with consumers.
The promotion was an application that mobile users downloaded to browse Zee Studio’s scheduled film broadcasts. After downloading the app, consumers could click on movie titles to view synopsis and movie critiques. Users could also enable a calendar sync option which set reminders for movies they were interested in watching.
The application is supported by Navteq’s premium mobile ad network and received a 8.77 percent CTR from consumers who downloaded the application. ""We know the power of mobile advertising and believe it can actually help enhance the user experience of a new generation of applications and products throughout India," said Christopher Rothey, VP (Advertising), Navteq.
Navteq provides maps, traffic and location data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game