Zee Studios implements Navteq mobile ad solution
Zee Studios has chosen Navteq Media Solutions mobile ad network to promote its upcoming movie schedule to Airtel mobile users. According to Zee Studios, the campaign registered a high impact click through rate (CTR) with consumers.
The promotion was an application that mobile users downloaded to browse Zee Studio’s scheduled film broadcasts. After downloading the app, consumers could click on movie titles to view synopsis and movie critiques. Users could also enable a calendar sync option which set reminders for movies they were interested in watching.
The application is supported by Navteq’s premium mobile ad network and received a 8.77 percent CTR from consumers who downloaded the application. ""We know the power of mobile advertising and believe it can actually help enhance the user experience of a new generation of applications and products throughout India," said Christopher Rothey, VP (Advertising), Navteq.
Navteq provides maps, traffic and location data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular