Zenith Appoints Anoop Singh Sengar As President
Bengalore based Zenith Software Ltd. (ZSL), a global IT solutions and services firm, has announced the appointment of Anoop Singh Sengar as its President & Deputy CEO. In his new position, Anoop Singh will be responsible to drive ZSL’s growth and transformation initiatives.
Anoop has a prominent record over many years of business leadership in IT Industry having worked in key positions with global companies like Dion Global Solutions, HCL Technologies and 3i Infotech. He brings with him rich and diverse experience in the areas of International Business Development, Business Transformation, Products & Strategy, Profit Center Management, Strategic Alliances and M&A.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome Anoop Singh to ZSL as President and Deputy CEO. Anoop has a proven capability to formulate and execute business transformation strategies, drive innovation and growth” said K. Venkatachalam, Director of ZSL. “I am confident that with his rich experience and wide market exposure Anoop will take ZSL to the next level of growth.”
An accomplished Business Leader, Anoop has diversified experience of delivering excellence in multifunctional environments involving BU setups, P & L management ,Project & Delivery Management, Business Development, Strategic Engagement , Restructuring and Turnarounds, Business expansions ,Revenue Growth and Improvement in Bottom line Performance .
Anoop has worked in key positions with global companies like Dion Global Solutions Ltd (Venture of Religare Enterprise Promoters and Tech Mahindra), HCL Technologies Ltd,3i Infotech Ltd and KRSL across BFSI vertical in Indian, Latin American, APAC,Middle east and African markets.
“I am humbled and honored to be given an opportunity to lead the transformation at ZSL and take it to the Zenith of success. I look forward to working closely with our incredibly talented and inspired team to achieve sustainable growth through ‘innovation with excellence’ said Anoop Singh on his appointment. “My focus would be on creating innovative cutting edge technology platforms that would not only delight ZSL’s existing customers but also enable us to access new customers and new geographies.”
- Indian IT Sector Lessons From USD 1.8-Bn HCL-IBM Deal
- 9 Benefits of Integrating Telephony into Your CRM Software
- IBM Snaps Up Red Hat To Bolster Cloud Business
- 5 Reasons Why Hardware Is Key To Successful HCI Deployments
- Cognizant To Buy Digital Engineering Firm Softvision
- Infor Coleman AI Digital Assistant Goes Live
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise