Zoho Allows Salespeople To Use CRM From Their Inbox
Zoho unveiled multichannel CRM and SalesInbox at a press conference held on Wednesday. According to the company, these two products, along with others in the suite, will make the company evolve as an online platform, helping businesses run completely based on cloud services.
The industry’s first multi-channel CRM, Zoho CRM, supports email, social media, live chat, and phone communications, enabling salespeople to engage their customers and prospects across all channels in real time, with SalesSignals. The newly developed CRM is completely integrated with social media networks like Twitter and Facebook (Instagram may step in soon) comes with features such as Timeline View, Page Layouts, and Gamescope. This feature allows companies to promote healthy competition with a team by giving points, medals, trophies, and badges to salespeople, and gamify the whole process of turning contacts into leads and closing deals.
In order to complement this CRM solution and take it to a next level, Zoho’s mail client, called SalesInbox, is specifically designed for salespeople. Based on the customer data available in Zoho CRM, Zoho SalesInbox automatically prioritizes customer conversations, ensures salespeople never miss an important mail and provides full context for every email conversation.
The SalesInbox allows salespeople to set reminders and also simply drag and drop emails from one column to another. Salespeople can also see what email templates are performing best with customers and can receive detailed numbers on how many emails have been opened, read or clicked through. They can then perform a follow-up action based on these data.
Zoho SalesInbox can also be configured on both iOS and Android devices, and can be mapped at all popular email services, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, and the company’s very own Zoho Mail.
With these two products, along with Zoho Developer, Zoho Marketplace, and Deluge, a drag and drop option for companies to develop apps, Zoho seems to be pretty confident about its steps.
- Paragon Footwear Uses IoT To Improve Operational Efficiency
- Top 10 Trends To Dominate ICT Industry In 2019
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- How IoT Is Disrupting The Logistics Sector
- Zoho Announces New Launch, Updates And Data Centers In India
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices