Zylog PowerMigrator eases app migration process
Zylog Systems is launching a cloud-enablement and legacy modernization platform, PowerMigrator, based on IBM WebSphere, SOA, DB2 & AWS technologies. This new platform helps enterprises to automatically migrate their legacy applications that have been built based on PowerBuilder, Foxpro, Cobol, VB applications to WebSphere-based Java and SOA technologies.
"We help our customers to retain and leverage the value they have spent on their legacy applications through re-usability of existing application code while embracing emerging technologies such as Cloud and SOA", says Shiv Kumar, Executive Vice-President, Zylog Systems. "This new solution addresses the IT challenges found in migrating legacy applications cost effectively and is evolved around agile methodology taking the product faster to the market."
The PowerMigrator platform converts and migrates 50-60 percent of the existing codes to the latest J2EE technologies, reducing 30-60 percent of time and money typically spent re-writing and migrating the applications. The platform is designed to build Cloud and SOA-enabled applications that can align and automate business processes with IT for greater agility, performance, resource optimization and fewer required human interventions.
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security