ZyXEL's Network Storage Appliance
ZyXEL Communications Corporation, networking and information security product manufacturing major and a leading broadband access solutions provider has announced immediate availability of its first network storage appliance - ZyXEL NSA-2400.
With most common backup and data fault-tolerance mechanism used by today’s enterprises, the new NSA-2400 provides an enterprise-class but affordable backup solution.
According to Mahendra Lalwani, MD, ZyXEL Technology India, “Equipped with 4 removable SATA hard drives, ZyXEL NSA-2400 offers storage capacity of up to 2TB (terabyte), providing an integrated backup solution to secure business’ valuable data. The NSA-2400 covers the most common backup strategies used by businesses today, such as desktop/ laptop client backup. What used to be considered an expensive luxury has now been made available at SME prices by ZyXEL.”
“Data protection is particularly important should a disk fail or when data corruption occurs. Underpinned by RAID (redundant array of independent disks), this enterprise-class technology allows businesses to increases data fault-tolerance and instantly reset the entire server back to a specific time period,” said Rakesh Singh, national sales manager, ZyXEL India.
Easy setup wizard guides users through the installation step by step, allowing deployment of a network data storage system in minutes. Platform-independent management via an intuitive, fully featured browser-based graphical user interface is exclusively designed for SMBs with limited IT support. Any unskilled user can successfully install and maintain the NSA-2400.
ZyXEL NSA-2400 is available in India through ZyXEL Technology India Pvt. Ltd., and it’s authorized channel partners at Rs.61,500.
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study