ZyXEL's Network Storage Appliance
ZyXEL Communications Corporation, networking and information security product manufacturing major and a leading broadband access solutions provider has announced immediate availability of its first network storage appliance - ZyXEL NSA-2400.
With most common backup and data fault-tolerance mechanism used by today’s enterprises, the new NSA-2400 provides an enterprise-class but affordable backup solution.
According to Mahendra Lalwani, MD, ZyXEL Technology India, “Equipped with 4 removable SATA hard drives, ZyXEL NSA-2400 offers storage capacity of up to 2TB (terabyte), providing an integrated backup solution to secure business’ valuable data. The NSA-2400 covers the most common backup strategies used by businesses today, such as desktop/ laptop client backup. What used to be considered an expensive luxury has now been made available at SME prices by ZyXEL.”
“Data protection is particularly important should a disk fail or when data corruption occurs. Underpinned by RAID (redundant array of independent disks), this enterprise-class technology allows businesses to increases data fault-tolerance and instantly reset the entire server back to a specific time period,” said Rakesh Singh, national sales manager, ZyXEL India.
Easy setup wizard guides users through the installation step by step, allowing deployment of a network data storage system in minutes. Platform-independent management via an intuitive, fully featured browser-based graphical user interface is exclusively designed for SMBs with limited IT support. Any unskilled user can successfully install and maintain the NSA-2400.
ZyXEL NSA-2400 is available in India through ZyXEL Technology India Pvt. Ltd., and it’s authorized channel partners at Rs.61,500.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon