@Nitin Shah
Allied Digital appoints Gaurav Bahirvani as global CMO
by CXOtoday Staff    Feb 24, 2011
Category : News & Analysis
Bahirvani will lead global brand development, drive the marketing communications strategy and manage all communication functions
Allied Digital and e-Cop partners to provide managed security services
by CXOtoday Staff    Jan 14, 2011
Category : News & Analysis
Allied will hold a majority stake of 80 percent while e-Cop will hold the remaining 20 percent in the JV, which is expected to give Allied greater visibility in the MSS market place
PAGE: 1