@Hardware & Software
India’s Start-Up Ecosystem Sees Exciting Times Ahead
The Nasscom Product Conclave highlighted how India is fast becoming an attractive breeding ground for product innovation and start-ups.
Apple Gains More Popularity In Emerging Markets
Apple has knocked off Samsung to become the most desired brand the emerging markets, according to a new research.
Why Marketers Should Focus On 'Old' Customers
Renewing customers and growing account revenue are typically far easier and more cost effective than trying to increase revenue by adding new customers.
Can Microsoft End Android Dominance With Low-Cost tablets?
To end Android dominance in the market, the company is planning on low-cost Windows tablets that could sell for as low as Rs 10,000.
TCS Partners With Microsoft For CRM Platform
TCS has set up a development centre to support the upcoming releases and updates to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Roadmap.
Tablets Fast Becoming Primary Computing Devices
As per Gartner, the growth was fueled by low-end smaller screen tablet market, and first time buyers.
Nucleus Software Brings New Transaction Banking Suite
The Noida-based company said it would focus on developing FinnAxia in multiple languages so as to suit the global market.
Microsoft Has A New 'Chief Experience Officer'
Julie Larson-Green, who earlier headed devices, will now serve as chief experience officer of the Applications and Services Group.
Government IT Spending In India To Reach $6.4 Bn
IT services, including consulting, implementation, IT outsourcing and BPO, will be the largest spending category in the forecast period, says Gartner.
Only 28 Days Before Support Ends For Windows XP!
84% PCs In Large Enterprises In India Have Already Migrated, says Microsoft, as it issues a warning for the remaining 16%.