Frost & Sullivan Honors Innovative IT Firms In India
Frost & Sullivan concluded its 16th edition of the 2018 India ICT Awards on June 21stin New Delhi. The Awards Banquet honored companies that created breakthrough business models and strategies through the innovative use of transformative technologies. This year, 39 awards were presented across four categories: Enterprise Infrastructure, Emerging Services, Enterprise Telecom Services, and Mobile and Wireless.
Talking about the award recipients this year, Benoy CS, Director & Business Unit Head, Digital Transformation Practice, Frost & Sullivan, said, “I would like to congratulate all the award winners for their exemplary performance. This is the 16th year of the awards in India and every year, we see competition getting more intense. A common thing we saw in all award recipients was business model innovation to cater to changing customer needs, followed by meticulous implementation of go-to-market strategies.”
A team of leading Frost & Sullivan analysts and consultants were involved in the shortlisting, evaluation, and research process, applying the measurement-based methodology and parameters that have been the hallmark of Frost & Sullivan globally.
The findings of the detailed evaluation were then presented to a panel of independent jury comprising influential personalities, decision makers, and thought leaders from the Indian ICT industry, who have themselves pushed the boundaries of innovation and corporate excellence. The esteemed jury members for Frost & Sullivan’s 2018 India ICT Awards included:
– Atul Govil, Chief Transformation Officer, Head (SAP & IT), India Glycols Limited
– Avinash Velhal, Group CIO – APAC, India & Middle East, Vice President – IT & Process, Atos Global IT Solutions & Services Private Limited
– Chander Khanduja, Chief Information Officer, Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
– Keyur Desai, CIO – Essar Ports & Shipping | Head Info- Security, Network & Communications – Essar Group
– Pratap Gharge, Executive President & CIO, Bajaj Electricals Limited
– Rahul Shandilya, CIO – Customer Experience & Product Development, CEO – Mahindra eMarkets Ltd. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
– Samrat Das, Chief Information Officer, PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd.
– Sanjay Prasad, Chief Information Officer, Tata Power
– Sanjay Sinha, Chief Information Officer, Voltas Limited
– Seema Gaur, Chief Information Officer, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
– Sumit Puri, Chief Information Officer, Max Healthcare
– Umesh Mehta, Chief Information Officer, Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
– Venkat Iyer, Global Chief Information Officer, Wockhardt Limited
– Vijay Sethi, CIO & Head – Corporate Social Responsibility & Human Resources, Hero MotoCorp Limited
– Vipin Kumar, Group Chief Information Officer, Escorts limited
– Yagnesh Parikh, Chief Technology Officer, ICICI Securities The event witnessed attendance from more than 100 CXOs and industry frontrunners and was supported by our media partners – Channel Times, CXO Today, InfotechLead, TelecomLead, and Telecom Watch.
The participants at the Awards Banquet represented the top and senior management, including investors, venture capitalists, members from regulatory bodies, and industry associations. To find out more about partnership opportunities for the 2019 edition of ICT awards, please contact Amit Kumar at email@example.com. To know more about 2018 India ICT Awards and its methodology, please visit www.frost.com/ictawards, or please mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, company name, title, telephone number and company e-mail address.
Recipients of the 2018 India ICT Awards
|S. No.||Award Title||Award Recipient|
|1||Cloud Video Conferencing Vendor of the Year||Lifesize|
|2||Contact Center Vendor of the Year||Cisco Systems|
|3||Enterprise Team Messaging Vendor of the Year||Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|4||Conferencing Service Provider of the Year||Tata Communications|
|5||Unified Communication Vendor of the Year||Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|6||Network Security Vendor of the Year||Cisco Systems|
|7||Managed Security Service Provider of the Year||Wipro Ltd.|
|8||Datacenter and Software Defined Networking Security Vendor of the Year||Cisco Systems|
|9||Managed Detection and Response Provider of the Year||Paladion Networks Pvt. Ltd.|
|10||Anti-DDoS Vendor of the Year||Netscout Arbor India|
|11||Web Application Firewall Vendor of the Year||Radware Ltd.|
|12||Endpoint Security Vendor of the Year||Symantec Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|13||Information Rights Management Vendor of the Year||Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|14||Cyber Security Analytics Platform Vendor of the Year||Cisco Systems|
|15||Emerging Cyber Security Vendor of the Year||Lucideus|
|16||FinTech Vendor of the Year in Insurance||Coverfox Insurance Broking Pvt. Ltd.|
|17||FinTech Vendor of the Year in Credit||Capital Float|
|18||FinTech Vendor of the Year in Banking||Signzy Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|19||Analytics Platform/Solution Provider of the Year||Fractal Analytics|
|20||Marketing Analytics Company of the Year||Cartesian Consulting Pvt. Ltd.|
|21||Artificial Intelligence Solution/Product of the Year||Senseforth.AI|
|22||Virtual Reality Provider of the Year||SmartVizX|
|23||E-learning & Education Platform of the Year||Shiksha.com (Info Edge India Ltd.)|
|24||Most Promising Blockchain Consumer Application of the Year in Logistics/Supply Chain||Accubits Technologies Inc.|
|Mobile & Wireless|
|25||Telecom Mobile Wallet of the Year||Vodafone M-Pesa, India|
|26||4G (LTE) Network Vendor of the Year||Huawei|
|Enterprise Telecom Services|
|27||IOT New Product/Service Innovation Award||Tata Communications|
|28||IOT Platform Vendor of the Year||Aeris|
|29||SIP Trunk New Product/Service Innovation Award||Reliance Communications|
|30||SDWAN (Software defined WAN) New Product/Service Innovation Award||Tata Communications|
|31||Enterprise Mobility Management Provider of the Year||VMware|
|32||Enterprise 4G Service Provider of the Year||Vodafone|
|33||Colocation Service Provider of the Year||ST Telemedia GDC|
|34||Managed Hosting Service Provider of the Year||Netmagic Solutions|
|35||Public Cloud Provider of the Year||Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|36||Third Party Managed Hybrid Cloud Provider of the Year||Tata Communications|
|37||Enterprise Data Service Provider of the Year||Tata Communications|
|38||Enterprise Telecom Service Provider of the Year – SMB Segment||Airtel Business|
|39||Enterprise Telecom Service Provider of the Year – Large Enterprise Segment||Tata Communications|