AI @ Walmart: Explore the power of AI in retail
Walmart Global Tech is back with AI @ Walmart — its annual, world-class conference on leveraging AI (Artificial Intelligence) in retail on April 5, 2023 at the Walmart Global Tech office in Bangalore.
Over the years, AI has evolved from being a buzzword to a game-changer in business, especially retail. In its second edition, AI @ Walmart will dive deep into some of the latest AI trends that are ‘Powering Retail Technology’ and creating epic impact for organizations. With an action-packed agenda, the event will cover a range of topics, including state-of-the-art Machine Learning models, pipelines, principles, and latest advances in AI research.
The event will host an impressive speaker line-up including:
- Javagal Srinath, Former Indian Cricketer
- Hari Vasudev, SVP – Retail Tech Platforms and Country Head, Walmart Global Tech
- Andrea Shoppach, VP, Global Governance and Next Tech, Walmart Global Tech
- Balu Chaturvedula, VP, Engineering, Walmart Global Tech
- Manish Gupta, Director, Google Research India
- Lipika Dey, Chief Data Scientist, TCS Research
- Deepika Sandeep, Director, AI/ML, Honeywell
- Pushpak Bhattacharyya, Professor, CSE, IIT Bombay
- Sayan Ranu, Associate Professor, IIT Delhi
- Sudeshna Sarkar, Professor, CSE, IIT Kharagpur
- Richa Singh, HOD, Dept. of Computer Science, IIT Jodhpur
Look forward to fireside chats, panel discussions, case studies and talks from renowned academicians and thought leaders in the world of technology.
Click here to view the agenda and register for AI @ Walmart.