Object Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd (OTSI), a global digital services and consulting company, has provisioned a cost-effective and an easy-to-manage software delivery mechanism for Network Maintenance & Release Management of both BSS and OSS systems to one of the largest telecommunications companies in the US market. The client offers cellular services and is a significant worldwide Internet carrier, having a wide mobile, wireless and internet network provisioned from multiple OEMs, including Samsung, Alcatel, Lucent, Motorola, Nokia, Ericsson, Aircel, Huawei, Cisco.
The Organization faced myriad problems with respect to production management of multiple applications, and series of releases with constant product enhancements, leading to a high rate of change in the production environment. The challenge was to handle life cycle management of complex applications and simultaneously ensure high quality of delivery and availability. Furthermore, the challenges included a continual sequence of Big Data conversions for Radio Active Network Operational Measurements that were originally created in the MS Suite (Legacy) system, timely availability of network performance data & Analytics, and multi-dimensional (business & operational) reporting.
OTSI established itself as a dependable vendor partner by developing a strong system that can manage the load of several Petabytes in Live systems while minimising human assistance. Blend of technology stack used by OTSI included:
- IBM Netezza, IBM DB2/IAS, Teradata, SQL Server 2008 R2
- Horton Works – Cloudera (HBase, Oozie, Hive, HDFS, MySQL), Spark Scala, Shell Script, Kerberos, Rangers, Diyotta
- MSBI / PowerBI, Tableau, Microstrategy
- Core Java, Python, .net, AngularJS, Node.js, REST API etc.
OTSI was responsible for the entire lifecycle management of applications right from requirement analysis, design, coding & development, testing, UAT support and production support. To ensure contemporary market requirements are met with high-quality outputs, OTSI assigned a specialised pool of domain, technical, application as well as QA admins and experts. The value addition includes an average data volume of 60TB, 11 billion records, and 509k files handled on a daily basis.
Solutions provided included following:
- End to End Enterprise Big Data DW solution for Collection of Operational Measurement data
- Big Data – Assessments, POCs, and Architecture
- Developed data management solutions and real time data processing engine
- Integration, calculations, KPIs, aggregations, and processing of data from several OEMs
- Support for various data sources such as performance counters, CDRs, and field/drive test results; Scalable for any number of input data and retention periods
- Supporting application platform, Test case management and traceability, Test data management, Conversion of manual test cases via scripting, Performance testing using HP LR etc.
- OTSI further improved the performance of the network efficiency, round the clock production support, and maintenance of ETL process
“We have a well-balanced team that includes Telecom domain SMEs; Business Requirement Consultants; Technical Architects and Admins for Big Data and Hadoop; MPP Architects and developers for Netezza DB2/IAS, Teradata; Analytics Architects and developers for MSBI / PowerBI, Tableau, Micro strategy, and Customized Analytics provisioned through Java, Python, .net, AngularJS, Node.js, REST API etc. Our team has been successfully assisting customers build industry best practices and the ability to handle multiple petabytes of data in a highly complex architecture.
OTSI has worked with some of the largest telecom operators across the globe including the likes of Ericsson, T Mobile (formerly Sprint Corporation), Penton, Socan etc. Our team of quality experts are well versed with the domain and technology of the telecommunication sector and are instrumental in achieving high quality deliverables for our clients,” said Narasimha Gondi, Founder & Executive Chairman, OTSI.
About OTSI Pvt. Ltd.
Object Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd (OTSI), a global digital services and consulting company. The company has 22+ years of experience in digital transformation of more than 100+ Fortune 100, 500 and 1000. The company has more than 2000 people of deep expertise working in various industry verticals. Since 2010, the company has built sizable business in India catering to digital transformation and consulting needs of both PSU, Corporations, Government and private sector players.
Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas with a presence in North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, and with a Global Delivery Center based in India. OTSI has the focus on specific industry segments such as BFSI, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities, Communications & Media Entertainment, Engineering & Telecom, Retail & Consumer Services, Hi-tech, Manufacturing, Engineering, transport logistics, Government, Defence & PSUs.