Lenovo™ ushers in the reopening of offices in India with new workspace collaboration, workspace management, and analytics tools
Equips businesses to build the workplace of the future, offering user-centric, flexible spaces to enhance collaboration and teaming while providing them with compelling reasons to come into the office.
As India eases the pandemic restrictions, global technology leader, Lenovo India announces the launch of its Workspace Solutions portfolio which is designed to give organizations the confidence to welcome their employees back. With solutions like simplified workspace scheduling and sensing, and smart services management coupled with professional services, businesses can provide employees with enhanced flexible working options offering the benefits of both in-office interactions and remote work.
“Employee expectations have changed over the last two years. With a preference for flexible working options, Lenovo Workspace Solutions offering will help provide a compelling employee experience that will in turn attract talent and drive productivity in the hybrid work era. The offering includes tools that enhance communications and creates efficiencies by reducing administrative workloads, are secure by design, and powered by extensive support services” said Rohit Midha, Director – Sales, Solution Services Group, Lenovo India
Companies are increasingly turning to technology to manage the complex needs of a hybrid workforce. This is corroborated by Lenovo’s recent global study of CIOs, which reveals that CIOs are managing areas beyond their traditional purview, like HR and talent acquisition (39%). Tasked with these additional responsibilities, CIOs need cohesive technology solutions and services that will free up their time from the maintenance and upkeep of IT. This enables them to focus on more strategic imperatives such as building an attractive workplace in view of an increasingly hybrid workforce, by provisioning innovative user-centric applications that employees want, fast across remote desktops.
The Lenovo Workspace Solutions portfolio helps organizations with deep data analytics which wil form the basis of the workspace resizing and/or redesigning to create a truly employee-centric, flexible office space and reduce costs at the same time.
Businesses and CIOs can seamlessly adapt to the hybrid work era with several Lenovo smart workspace solutions, including:
- Workspace Booking: Scheduling solution offering real-time visibility on workspace occupancy enables employers to manage capacity better, helps employees book facilities quickly to save time and improves contact tracing with automated post-event reporting. This solution can be fully integrated with the Microsoft suite – O356, Teams, etc.
- Workplace Analytics: Delivered via a dashboard providing real-time insights on space usage, based on non-invasive data from heat and motion sensors
- Digital Signage: Content management system that turns traditionally static displays and signages at high-traffic locales and touchpoints into multimedia screens that are dynamically updated to convey important updates in a timely manner to facilitate change management
- Visitor Management: The system simplifies the visitor registration process and health check-in forms, drastically reducing waiting time and improving the overall visitor experience
- Smart Locker: Flexible self-service storage service enabling employees to store, pick up and drop off assets securely 24×7 with minimal fuss and reduced waiting time
- Smart Collaboration: All-in-one meeting room solution with video conferencing software and integrated devices that are easy to use and scale according to meeting sizes, protected by ThinkShield, a suite of security solutions to safeguard users’ privacy and data
- Smart Parking: An intelligent car-park management system that delivers real-time space information to remotely monitor space vacancy and alert when there are abnormal activities, such as unauthorized parking or overtime parking
All solutions include 24/7 remote health monitoring, access to experts and technicians across Lenovo’s global network, and field service repairs for hardware, if any. To sum it up, Lenovo includes software, hardware, services, integrations, and ongoing support as a managed service and even on an As-a-Service Model. This enables large companies with a global footprint to configure solutions based on their needs and scale across functions and locations quickly and consistently.
To learn more, visit: https://techtoday.lenovo.com/in/en/solutions/workplace-solutions